Local
Radar
Snow?

Yorkshire & Lincolnshire Regional Discussion

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been into Yorkshire Wolds, snowline around 180m asl, 240 is as high as i could get and still wasn't settling at that elevation, nice juicy flakes tho!

Vizzy , I just drove from Malton to Beverley and we had snow near Wetwang .......nice juicy flakes too .... 

Yes I drove to the top of Leavening bank towards Thixendale, nice big 50p flakes but earlier rain stopping them all from settling!

Not settling snowing in Market Rasen where im working (well staying in van) dropped to 2 degrees at one point surprised me as expected more from showers later overnight etc

Gone from heavy rain and temp of 5.6c at 11.20' to heavy squally hail and finally to quite heavy snow, covering everything except for the roads and pavements and a current temp of 0.6c. All this in just one day and then we have tomorrow's storm too. Only really in this country can you get weather like that.

Heavy snow in caistor,struggling to settle at the mo

Was thinking of driving that way too damn it lol got a job in Ludford today too surprising how quick temps dropped matter of 5 mins

Typical Sheffield shield deflecting showers north and to the south of us. No snow from this coming band. Only Snow here on the moors none here still. Should get some overnight from the next system although that shouldn't amount to much.