Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Scepticism Of Man Made Climate Change

Paul

Posted

He even duplicated the other classic warming hilarity. 

As Masters cautioned us in 2006, we should expect more “brown winters†characterised by a lack of snow. As he mournfully told his young nephew, snow is now pretty much a thing of the past, thanks to global warming:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Long warm summer evenings. Cold frosty sunny winter days.

You need to google it jon! There's a whole site of it!!!

Now this makes sense since my last two posts have been removed Censorship

Edited by No-Time Toulouse
Not censorship at all; you have a sceptics' thread!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Long warm summer evenings. Cold frosty sunny winter days.

Now this makes sense since my last two posts have been removed Censorship

Cleary NTT as one who sits firmly in the Man Made camp removal of posts from one thread to another is a form of censorship but perhaps I should know better and what to expect when I disagree with agiven statement and challenge it in a polite sensible manner!!!!!!

Posted

Well we are are constantly told record warm November record Warm December bla bla bla..NASA AND NOAA  confirm worlds temperatures are at standstill do Global Warmiing supporters understand the truth ?   Posted Imagehttp://t.co/Ii5wYIH2My

• Like 1

Posted

Well we are are constantly told record warm November record Warm December bla bla bla..NASA AND NOAA  confirm worlds temperatures are at standstill do Global Warmiing supporters understand the truth ?   Posted Imagehttp://t.co/Ii5wYIH2My

Very little chance of that happening Keith

Posted

But Keith in order to get tons more funding the lie has to continue, hence the big news regarding the heat in Oz being down to AGW when the record books show the same weather patterns from yesteryear. Remember the amount of jobs created by this runs into the millions, and like any addiction you'll see lies and deception continuing so that it can feed the habit.

Edited by Sceptical Inquirer
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme

Hi guys!

My Daughter has a Geography assessment on Friday titled "Me,Climate Change and the Future". There are a number of paragraphs that i am helping her construct but I'm stuck on the one that looks for 'positive aspects of climate change?

Any sensible ideas on what good can come from Climate change ( and not the "CO2 is plant food" kinda crock!)?

Ta!

Ian.

More rain in the desert and less ice at the pole sounds pretty good.

Climate change is quite vague though, so it depends. 

Posted

It is quite concerning they are indoctrinating if not scaring school children by effectively presenting the failed theory as a done deal..

Everyone else in class will sit with mouth open when GW's daughter gives them a lecture about misleading deniers and Arctic Amplification.

• Like 1

Posted

It is quite concerning they are indoctrinating if not scaring school children by effectively presenting the failed theory as a done deal..

Everyone else in class will sit with mouth open when GW's daughter gives them a lecture about misleading deniers and Arctic Amplification.

Lol don"t forget methane gas!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme

I'd be careful making inferences about what Ms Wolf's presentation concludes.

The fact that the second author can't conceive any positive consequence from his conjecture though reflects worse on the study. 

Posted

Richard Lindzen - the unalarmed climate scientisthttp://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/what-catastrophe_773268.html

I see the other sides counter is to deride the man and bring up old hidtoric conjecture that has no proof but relies on unabased character assasination to disprove someones views unbelievable

• Like 1

Posted

I see the other sides counter is to deride the man and bring up old hidtoric conjecture that has no proof but relies on unabased character assasination to disprove someones views unbelievable

they disprove of any dissenting voice regardless of their expertise in climate science, and yet approve of all non scientific findings by the like of the WWF and Greenpeace.
  • Like 1

Posted

It looks like the knives are out in AGW blogger land as that unbiased and highly imaginative site Tamino sets it sights on Judith Curry. Now who would you believe a respected and open minded climate scientist or a political motivated blogger?

• Like 2

Posted

I see over in the other thread the meaning of debate or counter argument takes the form of unabashed name calling and ridicule today. Usually sign that someone's lost the argument in my book when you have to sink such depth's.

• Like 1

Posted

The activist over on the other thread are really going for Judith Curry now, she's the equivalent of the anti Christ for them and must be exorcised at all cost. Funny how they are all up in arms when sceptics have a go at the likes of Mann and Hansen and cite them as being untouchable as they are honest scientist, yet here they are doing a number on what they see as a rogue agent.

• Like 1

Posted

Knocker, you find it odd at the company Judith Curry keeps, yet find nothing wrong with the comments mad by Foster or the company he keeps. He's a charlatan of the highest order and has to masquerade behind an alias so he can pump out his obvious political viewpoints in the good name of science.

Posted

The activist over on the other thread are really going for Judith Curry now, she's the equivalent of the anti Christ for them and must be exorcised at all cost. Funny how they are all up in arms when sceptics have a go at the likes of Mann and Hansen and cite them as being untouchable as they are honest scientist, yet here they are doing a number on what they see as a rogue agent.

Yes she is such a poor scientist they asked her to give evidence at the USA senate ,as was said earlier ,people start shouting when you are losing the argument .

Edited by keithlucky
  • Like 1

Posted

Lol, they certainly are shooting themselves in the foot on t'other thread, now instead of maybe looking at Fosters writings and his political leanings they expect me to spoon feed them. Sorry boys but if you can't read between Fuzzy's lines and see for yourself that this blogger is nothing more than a blagger, then being spoon fed is the least of your problems. Wise up and stick to reputable scientists without agendas who just present the science, there are plenty of AGW scientist who I respect who talk and present science as it should be, leave the Fosters out of this your doing yourselves no favours.

• Like 1

Posted

http://www.scotsman.com/news/gerald-warner-global-warming-s-deranged-disciples-1-3264990 

CLIMATE change is real and it is happening very fast. The climate of opinion, that is, regarding the rapidly imploding fantasies of the global warming alarmists.

What is totally unamusing, however, is the harm these fanatics and complicit politicians have done, raping the landscape with their hideous wind turbines and imposing crippling taxes. Fuel poverty is killing the elderly. Every winter more people die of hypothermia in Scotland than in Finland. Although the climate madness will have the most lethal consequences in the developing world, it also threatens to impoverish Europe. A government study has shown the lifetime cost of meeting “renewables†targets across the EU will be £290 billion, more than a quarter of which will be contributed by the UK. Denmark already has the dubious distinction of being the first country where green taxes account for more than 50 per cent of an electricity bill. It is not global warming that is killing us but its deranged disciples.

• Like 2

Posted

Met confirms World temperatures at a standstill for the 17th year running. http://www.thegwpf.org/uk-met-office-global-temperature-standstill-continues/

Edited by keithlucky
  • Like 2

Posted

The deniers of the pause in the other thread seem to be getting rather annoyed by my a accusations at fuzzy Foster, they are asking for proof yet fail to see the irony in their request. Read his blog people all the proof you want is there, he is nothing but a political activist with an axe to grind against anyone who dares to question the consensus, hence why Judith Ciurry who has forgotten more than blogger Foster will ever learn in a lifetime is in his line of fire. How some of you can keep a straight face when accusing sceptics of demearning the science and scientist and then go about defending and applauding Foster for doing just that, is a little rich too say the least.