Radar
Snow?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

Saw beauty and the beast yesterday better than I expected(yes its a musical) great backdrop and effects again followed by galaxy quest followed by gardians of the galaxy 2.

Great movies for boxing day,havn`t seen galaxy quest since 2000:shok: much much better second time round I thought great movie.

Ghostbusters 11 was much better(saw that the other day after along gap) than this crap remake of the first the effects were the only good thing,but the original had much much better special effects for its time and otherwise the remake wasn`t even a comedy just boring.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Edited by Snowyowl9
43 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Ghostbusters 11 was much better(saw that the other day after along gap) than this crap remake of the first the effects were the only good thing,but the original had much much better special effects for its time and otherwise the remake wasn`t even a comedy just boring.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

It was a pityful effort

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 21:09, lassie23 said:

the mummy 2017 drivel

blade runner 2017 drivel

guardians of the galaxy 2017 drivel

2017, the year of drivel

Top film 4.5 stars out of 5 sequel 4 in bold havn`t seen the other 2.

Saw kong:skull island much better than jurasic world.

Saw a classic yesterday supergirl 1984,bought it on DVD as it hasn`t been on anywhere on TV for 20 years.

Saw a rubbish film on bbb2 the other night "into the woods" 1 star.

14 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Top film 4.5 stars out of 5 sequel 4 in bold havn`t seen the other 2.

Saw kong:skull island much better than jurasic world.

Saw a classic yesterday supergirl 1984,bought it on DVD as it hasn`t been on anywhere on TV for 20 years.

Saw a rubbish film on bbb2 the other night "into the woods" 1 star.

that's a musical isn't it, into the weeds

Yea it was pure musical garbage,bedknobs and broomsticks a much better movie.

Well I`ve seen star trek 13 I think it is so many of them now lost count great movie,star wars:rogue 1 last night.

7 hours ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Yea it was pure musical garbage,bedknobs and broomsticks a much better movie.

Well I`ve seen star trek 13 I think it is so many of them now lost count great movie,star wars:rogue 1 last night.

Enjoyed rogue one, watch battle for the planet of the apes which is out of synch:cc_confused:

On 12/01/2018 at 18:15, lassie23 said:

IT wasn't bad, was IT

I'll find out tomorrow!:D

Anywho, I have just finished watching Deep Water, and even though I grew up in the age of 'queer bashing' and such, I find it I-can't-find- the-words-to-express-my-revulsion how peeps can murder people simply because of their sexual orientation. :angry:

Now I'm off back to see Spiral...

Two-thirds the way through Jo Nesbo's The Thirst, as far as books are concerned...

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished The Last Man Who Knew Everything, a biography of Enrico Fermi by David N. Schwartz. An interesting and easy to read book. There have been surprisingly few biographies of such an eminent man.