Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Why just books and films.

I am watching the 'Pioneer woman'. She is lovely. They are worth millions and she cooks such yummy food. She's quite famous in the U.S of A.

Although hubs is slightly in shock at how much beef they use or how much butter i would need.

Edited by Dami
  • Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

well they do live on a ranch. making ranchy things. 

Chocolate brownies, cookie and ice cream hot fudge sundae, slow roasted tenderloin, pasta.

I love American cookery.

21 minutes ago, Dami said:

well they do live on a ranch. making ranchy things. 

Chocolate brownies, cookie and ice cream hot fudge sundae, slow roasted tenderloin, pasta.

I love American cookery.

Southern fried chicken and corn bread:friends:

Just finished Munich by Robert Harris. An interpretation of events leading up to 'Peace in our time'. Interesting read and well wrirren as one would expect from Harris. And part way though the new book by Ian Black, Enemies and Neighbors: Arabs and Jews in Palestine and Israel, 1917-2017. Might take me a while. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 18:37, lassie23 said:

the last jedi, twas okay it twas

Have you seen this,the sequel should be interesting if there is one.

Traumatising movie for the squimish after the soppy first 30mins.

Yep it was different.

Saw The lost world:jurassic park again last night,one movie I seem to like to watch a few times unlike the following sequels.

This looks like a visual treat,on tonight.

Edited by Snowyowl9
45 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Yep it was different.

Saw The lost world:jurassic park again last night,one movie I seem to like to watch a few times unlike the following sequels.

This looks like a visual treat,on tonight.

Jurassic Worls is probably the second best out of the lot, Doctor Strange is pretty good

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 19:21, lassie23 said:

Jurassic Worls is probably the second best out of the lot, Doctor Strange is pretty good

That's on ITV over Christmas.

Saw The Huntsman: Winter’s War better than expected,the first movie set the bar low.

Also saw a classic last night again.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

That's on ITV over Christmas.

Saw The Huntsman: Winter’s War better than expected,the first movie set the bar low.

Also saw a classic last night again.

i Remember twister, wonder what it would be like if it was made now effects wise

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 15:41, lassie23 said:

i Remember twister, wonder what it would be like if it was made now effects wise

The effects were great then.

Last movie`s I watched this week for the second time fantastic 4 part 2.

Black Christmas 2007 remake.

The core.

And tonight for the second time aliens vs predator,no new movies this week yet.

Maybe tomorrow with Suicide squad.

Edited by Snowyowl9
4 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

The effects were great then.

Last movie`s I watched this week for the second time fantastic 4 part 2.

Black Christmas 2007 remake.

The core.

And tonight for the second time aliens vs predator,no new movies this week yet.

Maybe tomorrow with Suicide squad.

Suicide squad is pants

I`ll let you know sometime see how I like suicide squad,reviews don`t look good,watching hobbit 3 tomorrow on ITV missed it last time it was on.

The second hobbit movie was better than the original I thought ended with the impressive dragon sequence.

Edited by Snowyowl9
6 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

I`ll let you know sometime see how I like suicide squad,reviews don`t look good,watching hobbit 3 tomorrow on ITV missed it last time it was on.

The second hobbit movie was better than the original I thought ended with the impressive dragon sequence.

Do you like the first lord of the rings

3 hours ago, lassie23 said:

Do you like the first lord of the rings

Yes it was very good,but for a movie with so much hype I expected much more,too dark the lord of the rings movies are.

Well suicide squad delivered as far as I just seen wasn`t to sure what to expect but with those attractive female villians with some amazing special effects you can`t go wrong.

And Will smith as you`ve never seen him before.

I`ll be watching Alice in wonderland again Christmas eve and because I really am a secret fan of the alice in wonderland concept,Alice through the looking glass on Christmas night,fantastic beasts also same day earlier that afternoon to see.

Edited by Snowyowl9
1 hour ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Yes it was very good,but for a movie with so much hype I expected much more,too dark the lord of the rings movies are.

Well suicide squad delivered as far as I just seen wasn`t to sure what to expect but with those attractive female villians with some amazing special effects you can`t go wrong.

And Will smith as you`ve never seen him before.

I`ll be watching Alice in wonderland again Christmas eve and because I really am a secret fan of the alice in wonderland concept,Alice through the looking glass on Christmas night,fantastic beasts also same day earlier that afternoon to see.

you mean the blonde with the pig tails. Seen the alices and fantastic beasts, all watchable.