Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Well that's my holiday reading sorted out, Fixed on You by Laurelin Page is on my kindle....it will be interesting to see if it lives up to the reviews...

"This book blew me away." - Emma Hart, NY Times Bestselling author of The Love Game

"Read it in an air-conditioned room or turn on the fan--it. is. HOT." - Melanie Harlow, author of Speak Easy

"Ok wow breathe... This book was absolutely amazing." - Maria

"Where to begin ????? WOW !!! Absolutely-Freaking-Amazingly-Awesome." - Tammy

"Hudson and Alayna...threatened to melt my Kindle EVERY TIME THEY WERE TOGETHER!" - Dianne

...watch this space !

might be cr4p then...

agreed.

• Like 1
  • Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

Fifty Shades of Grey author, EL James, becomes the highest paid author in the world

EL James, the author of the erotic Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, has earned an estimated £62 million from book sales, causing her to top Forbes magazine's literary rich list.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/10241989/Fifty-Shades-of-Grey-author-EL-James-becomes-the-highest-paid-author-in-the-world.html

:doh:

Couple of great real-life adventure stories:

Seven Years in Tibet - Heinrich Harrer  (Film is obviously not a patch on the book, Brad Pitt and his terrible German accent!)

Shackleton's Boat Journey -  Frank Worsley

Back when men were men.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch 'This Happy Breed'...Noel Coward film from 1944 with Celia Johnson..just listening to the old style English accents was a joy...no innits or likes anywhere..lots of enjoyment and no mistake..tickled my fancy so it did.

Watch 'This Happy Breed'...Noel Coward film from 1944 with Celia Johnson..just listening to the old style English accents was a joy...no innits or likes anywhere..lots of enjoyment and no mistake..tickled my fancy so it did.

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol: 

• Like 3

Watched the Hobbit at the weekend (not sure if I mentioned it) was impressed (even if it was a tad long)

im waiting for the extended edition to be released, if its anything like the tlotr itll be an extra 40-50 mins

im waiting for the extended edition to be released, if its anything like the tlotr itll be an extra 40-50 mins

That's a lot of life to lose!! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just read the barcode on a tin of cat meat. Very good it was,too. Can't wait for the film.

it is cling (nutter) :p

Edited by Jax