Radar
Snow?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

Just now, lassie23 said:

when he snogged his decomposing wife and pus came out of her eyeball:shok: and the baby with the razor:shok:

Something of The Monkey's Paw and the one with Chuckie about it? I guess there's a moral in there somewhere - never snog your wife once she's started decomposing?:nonono:

4 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

I just watched the sound of music , suprised how well nazis sing :cc_confused:

Although I've avoided ever watching it in full, I can just about stitch it together, Moki...Isn't 'surprised how well the Nazis sing' a well-known Lucremas carol...Once in Adolf's royal city...?:D

The Famine Plot by Tim Pat Coogan. His graphic way of writing certainly highlights England's role in the great tragedy. On a lighter note the latest Val McDermid, Insidious Intent. Usual high standard and currently the latest DCI Banks. Sleeping in the Ground.

9 hours ago, Ed Stone said:

Although I've avoided ever watching it in full, I can just about stitch it together, Moki...Isn't 'surprised how well the Nazis sing' a well-known Lucremas carol...Once in Adolf's royal city...?:D

Apparently they were taught music from an early age, with tempo being a key, as immortalised by Ian Duty in his song "Hitler with his rhythm stick".

:bomb:

46 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

i counted 5000

Just watched JW2...Have you counted them yet? I must admit that all that running around in mirrors reminds me of another fillum with a Hong Kong influence; another fillum of 'extwaordinawy pwoportions'!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Quite Ugly One Morning by Christopher Brookmyre - a new author for me.

Easy reading, and It's not too..oo gruesome, quite funny in parts and relates an interesting social commentary on the mid 1990s.

I'll probably read the next of the series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, lassie23 said:

it was okay, saw blood father with mel gibson and split and rings

Yes it was, unlike a movie I saw the other day,probably goes down as one of the worst I ever seen.

Fifty shades darker.