• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

On 30/03/2017 at 10:22, Yarmy said:

Not a film, but a trailer. I'm not really a fan of Stephen King or the adaptations (apart from the Shining), but this is...oh my.

Loved the book when I was a teenager, scared me witless.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

''Twas good alien covenant illegally cutesy of my friend kodi 

:D

my mate ahem kodi is popping around ahem tonight so we may ahem watch it courtsey of ahem my ahem mate kodi ahem

• Like 1

Just finished Stuart MacBrides latest, A Dark So deadly. Well up to his usual standard which was a relief as recently I've sampled three or four new (to me) crime authors as pushed by Amazon and they were universally awful.

On another note have nearly finished The glass Universe by Dava Sobel. The story of how the ladies of Harvard Observatory took the measure of the stars. Very interesting read. If you are interested in this subject then Miss Leavitt's Stars by George Johnson is also recommended.

4 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Half way through the latest Mitch Rapp...Vince Flynn and/or Kyle Mills...

Eagerly awaiting the next Stuart MacBride...Has Logan made Inspector yet?

It doesn't feature Logan Pete. The main character is constable Callum MacGregor. I'll say no more but it's well worth a read.

Watched the latest Pirates of the Caribbean at the weekend. Very good, better than the last one and made Mr Loo jump out of his seat :D

54 minutes ago, Cakie said:

Watched the latest Pirates of the Caribbean at the weekend. Very good, better than the last one and made Mr Loo jump out of his seat :D

I've lost count, is this part 7:unknw: