Radar
Snow?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them is an extremely good film and it had a brilliant story plot.  It showed the various magical creatures and how Newt stored them in his bag which contained a safari.  It showed how the magical government work in the US with a sub-plot about the dark wizard Grindelwald and the appearance of the obscurus.

Edited by Katrine Estella
missed out the title of the film

The clint eastwood season continues started with.....

Magnum force.

Hang them high.

The gauntlet.

Every which way but loose.

Sudden impact.

Tightrope.

2 mules for sister sarah.

Just seen wow bits I forget in this movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066819/?ref_=nv_sr_7

Still to see this year.

Firefox.

Pink cadilac.

Makes a change from the the james bond season zzzzzzz.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 21:46, lassie23 said:

The Jungle book

Was that the 2015 remake,with just 2 subtle classic songs,saw that that was good.

Otherwise last movie I saw was deadpool.

Edited by Snowyowl9
1 minute ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Was that the 2015 remake,with just 2 subtle classic songs,saw that that was good.

Otherwise last movie I saw was deadpool.

The one with Bill Murray voicing the bear. I saw Deadpool, not sure what to make of it.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 08:13, lassie23 said:

The one with Bill Murray voicing the bear. I saw Deadpool, not sure what to make of it.

My mate thought deadpool was great,it had a lower budget to say captain America 3 which I saw last night.

Its not for kids either,the last 30 mins I liked the best otherwise not my cup of tea.

And captain America 3 the civil war was not outstanding put it that way.

Edited by Snowyowl9
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 08:13, lassie23 said:

A couple of high octane action special effects amazment blockbusters the last hour of these 2 movies.

Batman vs superman first seen and die another day third play.

Next movie transformers 2.

Edited by Snowyowl9

Big new movie left to see tomorrowland.

Seen pixels and spectre,star wars 7 and T 5(I`ll be back) and san andreas a spectacular disaster movie.

All very good movies.

Edited by Snowyowl9
18 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Big new movie left to see tomorrowland.

Seen pixels and spectre,star wars 7 and T 5(I`ll be back) and san andreas a spectacular disaster movie.

All very good movies.

Seen  all those too:shok: tomorrowland is strange,  saw the end of batman v superman lol

Made by the creators of bubs favourite 'the gruffalo '  and one of the books she read at school, stickman tells the story of a family of sticks and the fathers epic outing during a walk. It is quite sad in places when the family assume 'stickman' to be lost but heartwarming when Santa returns him. 

Recently read: fiction

I See You.................Clare Mackintosh

Night School.............Lee Child

Home.......................Harlen Coben

Rather Be The Devil...Ian Rankin

currently reading

The One Man.............Andrew gross

Waiting to be read

Human Acts...............Han Kang

Lie Still......................Julia Heaberlin

No fiction

Battle Beneath the Trenches: The Cornish Miners of the 251 Tunneling Company RE.....................Robert K. Johns

To be read

The glass Universe......Dava sobel

And if you interested in Scott's fatal Antarctic Expedition, in particular the Meteorology, The Coldest March  by Susan Solomon which I read years ago but it's just fallen out of the bookcase.   :)                  

Edited by knocker
18 hours ago, lassie23 said:

The magnificent 7 remake UTTER GARBAGE

yep watched that recently  very poor.  i watched for the first time in years  yesterday Flatliners   still had me on my edge of my seat

9 minutes ago, weirpig said:

yep watched that recently  very poor.  i watched for the first time in years  yesterday Flatliners   still had me on my edge of my seat

I remember flatliners, the cast kept killing themselves.

Just seen a classic mid 90`s blockbuster,havn`t seen it for a bout 10 years,forgot dennis hopper was in it what a likeable villan,blue velvet first movie I saw him in cutting edge stuff then.

SPEED.