Radar
Snow?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Not kidding that this movie is what the logo says,that video has gone of that special logo annoying memories memories.

Wanda Nevada 1979.

movie premiere.png

Edited by Snowyowl9
1 hour ago, Ed Stone said:

Film or book? Isn't that by Thingibob Maria Remarque? Anywho, I can't be a***d with watching the end of London Has Fallen...:D

The Film Pete, I  read the book a while ago.  I watched the 79  remake on Saturday. The original was made in 1932 I think .You're right though it was Erich Maria Remarque.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, 78/79 said:

The Film Pete, I  read the book a while ago.  I watched the 79  remake on Saturday. The original was made in 1932 I think .You're right though it was Erich Maria Remarque.

Thank you 78/79...A very erudite Latvian lady once told me, that 'Remark' was really a reversal of the German Name 'Kramer', subsequently Francophoned 'Remarque'...Right or wrong, I dinnae know. But, you must admit, it's feasible? God knows what crap they fed schoolchildren with, in the Soviet Union?

Edited by Ed Stone
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Thank you 78/79...A very erudite Latvian lady (Dace Skujina) once told me, that 'Remark' was really a reversal of the German Name 'Kramer', subsequently Francophoned 'Remarque'...Right or wrong, I dinnae know. But, you must admit, it's feasible? God knows what crap they fed schoolchildren with, in the Soviet Union?

One things for certain, there would have been no mention of the genocide perpetrated by Comrade Stalin against his own people in the 30's. The book is good because it portrays the war from the German perspective, like our lads they were unfortunate to have been born  at a certain point in time, and subsequently became embroiled in the  slaughter house of the Western Front.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm now reading "The Man in the Moss" by Phil Rickman. Another very spooky tale - very suitable for All Hallows Eve :) "The Horror of Devil's Root Lake that I finished in bed this morning was a very weird book, with a very dark ending...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Dami said:

A miracle on 34th street.

If we get any snow it will be a miracle in bedford aswell. 

Or anywhere, the weather models are a mild mess at the moment

Edited by lassie23

you know when your on a plane you have to watch some films...was pleasantly surprised by the Conjuring 2..im not into horror films or seen the original..but I like films based on true stories and I really enjoyed this..on the other hand independence day resurgence what a load of old toilet ...poo

Last film I watched at the cinema was The Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.
Last graphic novel I read was Spider-man/Deadpool: Isn't it bromantic?

8 minutes ago, Katrine Estella said:

Last film I watched at the cinema was The Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.
Last graphic novel I read was Spider-man/Deadpool: Isn't it bromantic?

What's fantastic beasts like?