• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

Hubs saw this on sky and recorded it, I haven't seen it for years and forgotten how much i love the song track.

The lost boys.

Hubs saw this on sky and recorded it, I haven't seen it for years and forgotten how much i love the song track.

The lost boys.

80's classic that one Bappy! I saw Fury, starring Brad Pitt about a tank division fighting Nazis, it was pretty :good:

i saw, men in black two on a flight home. best 2 hours sleep i had all flight.

Edited by Dami
  • Like 1

Stieg Larsson, who died in 2004, wrote the famous millennium trilogy. Have just read 'The Girl in the Spiders Web' by David Lagercrantz which is a continuation of the Lisbeth Salander saga. Although obviouly not a patch on the originals it isn't a bad read. Generally speaking I'm not in favour of this continuation of the original concept.

Saw Everest (3D) on the big-screen today, being somewhat of a hike I was already familiar with the back-story but it was a decent flick for what it's worth. Not quite on the same level as 'touching the void' in having a larger budget to spend on sfx and scenery which at times (in my mind) gave Everest a personality of it's own, as opposed to just being a large sticking up to 29,000ft.

• 2 weeks later...