Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

I'm not a film watcher but had a peek at The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on the bases I enjoyed the Stieg Larsson trilogy. Not a patch on the book.

If you saw the one starring Daniel Craig, then you are right. Have you seen the Swedish version?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

Mad Max Fury Road :rofl: I searched for a story line, :search:  but couldn't find one.

Captain America The Vimter...I mean Winter Soldier..............good action, not sure what was going on though. :unknw:

Xmen Days of Future Past. :cc_confused: :cc_confused:

And  a  Chinese film that was so eye wateringly violent, my eyes watered whilst watching it. :shok:  Can't remember what it was called.

• Like 2

You do watch a load of *****, lassie. Oops, so do I! :rofl:

It could have been worse, I could have seen Guardians Of The Galaxy. :laugh:  I think it has a talking raccoon and walrus in it. :cc_confused:

Edited by lassie23

Is it any good? Planet Of The Apes sequel for me next, it's got talking apes in it. :shok:

It's not as bad as it looks, actually. I've seen the second PotA too. And, by Jove, it does have talking apes in it! :nonono:

• Like 1

It's not as bad as it looks, actually. I've seen the second PotA too. And, by Jove, it does have talking apes in it! :nonono:

Do the apes have David Cameron 'posh twit' voices? Then it would be worth watching. :D  Has there ever been a film with talking plankton in it? :unknw: I saw Grind House too, what a steaming pile of poop! :nonono: It's two films, Planet Poop and Death Poop. DO NOT WATCH!

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2

Sense8 on Netflix...But, warning to all you sensitive 'kippers: it has gay and lesbian sex scenes in it! :shok:  :shok: The end-of-the-world-is-nigh!! :D

Sounds racy! :ninja:

Saw Dark Skies..........spooky 

Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it :D but it was onions :nonono:

• Like 2

Sounds racy! :ninja:

Saw Dark Skies..........spooky 

Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it :D but it was onions :nonono:

Well, well, Lassie. Dark Skies the film, or the 1990's TV series? Try Orange is the new Black? Another multicultural abomination from Netflix! :D

• Like 1

Last film I watched was Trading places. 

I used to have a thing about Dan Aykroyd.

Yeah i know..... :whistling:

Well, well, Lassie. Dark Skies the film, or the 1990's TV series? Try Orange is the new Black? Another multicultural abomination from Netflix! :D

Dark Skies the movie. :D Is Orange is the new black the one set in a women's prison? If so, isn't it a bit rude? :D

Last film I watched was Trading places. 

I used to have a thing about Dan Aykroyd.

Yeah i know..... :whistling:

Trading Places is a classic, they don't make them like that anymore. Is that why you like Ghost Busters, because of your crush on Dan Aykroyd :girl_devil: Did you watch Trading Places recently, or was it the last film you watched when it came out, back in the 80's? :shok:

The last movie I saw was Human Centipede 3. Don't be foolish enough to watch it! 

If it is as rubbish and repulsive and vomit inducing as the second one, then I'll give it a go..........I mean, then I'll give it a miss. :bad:

I watched trading places yesterday, as it's recorded on sky. Out of all of his films i have seen, I wasn't a great fan of the Blues Brothers and Dragnet with Tom hanks has the most awful story.

Trading places is a very good 2nd to Ghostbusters, but ghostbuster2 wasn't that brill either. Like I have said before Ghostbusters has a very odd ' is that it then' ending.

What I love about trading places is certain things the actors did which were 'left in' I wish it was that easy to make over 300mil dollars.

Dark Skies the movie. :D Is Orange is the new black the one set in a women's prison? If so, isn't it a bit rude? :D

Trading Places is a classic, they don't make them like that anymore. Is that why you like Ghost Busters, because of your crush on Dan Aykroyd :girl_devil: Did you watch Trading Places recently, or was it the last film you watched when it came out, back in the 80's? :shok:

If it is as rubbish and repulsive and vomit inducing as the second one, then I'll give it a go..........I mean, then I'll give it a miss. :bad:

Ehh,  you have a psycho prison warden, who's also an alcoholic, who gets p--eed with the system as well as the booze, so decides to put all the prisoners together in one long human centipede. Among other things, this warden has very limited vocabulary, every third word is the f word, and the other two are screamed, so I couldn't make out what he was saying. Apart from the lack of a storyline, suspense, and with occasional torture scenes, it deserves all the top accolades. 

Heck, you could give yourself a choice or watching HC3, or watching paint dry. I'd go for the latter. It would include far more suspense. Just when is it going to dry? 

Edited by tomp456
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jurrassic World- What a load of dino onions! Considering it is the 4th highest grossing film in movie history, what is extraodinary about it is how ordinary it is. In fact it is pretty boring at times and the action scenes have all been seen before. I think good marketing and re- introducing dinosaurs to a new generation of children, can be the only reasons for this borfest's huge financial success. It had a dinosaur that was created in a lab, what next, ones that can speak. :laugh:.................. :(:shok: we've already had talking ape films. :oops:

Edited by lassie23

Terminator Genisys. It  starts where  3 finished with nuclear war, then a band of survivers bring down sky net, but notice that a terminator has been sent back in time to kill John Conner's mum, to prevent John from bringing down Skynet :cc_confused: . Reece volunteers to be sent back in time to stop the terminator and we find ourselves at the start of the 1984 original with scenes copied directly from it. :cc_confused:  Then other stuff is sent back in time and I got totally lost :cc_confused: Reece returns to the future to pick up his nectar card which he forgot. He's got like £110 in points on it and in the past Sainsburys still exist because there hasn't been a nuclear war yet, so naturally he wants to spend them :cc_confused: He then encounters a molten metal Terminator in the Pasty Isle and all mayhem erupts. Jesse also managers to send back a terminator to prevent Heisenberg from cooking and before you know it, America is swamped by terminators who are as confused as the viewer and wondering what the lettuce they are supposed to be doing. At the end, they all meet up in Greggs and sort out their differences and decide to help Walt distribute Meth across American. After all nobody is going to lettuce with a terminator, not even the police. :nonono:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2