Radar
Snow?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" last night, not a bad film either (had a good run of films to rent from the library recently), I did not know about it and pleasantly suprised to see Gary Oldman was in it.

• Like 1

watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" last night, not a bad film either (had a good run of films to rent from the library recently), I did not know about it and pleasantly suprised to see Gary Oldman was in it.

I saw that too, and I agree with you - not bad at all...

Further more, I've just got the entire Babylon 5, on a scandisk from my younger bro...

I saw that too, and I agree with you - not bad at all...

Further more, I've just got the entire Babylon 5, on a scandisk from my younger bro...

B5 is good, season one is great and one of the better seasons IMHO, Signs and Portents, Babylon Squared, Chrysalis stand out, but all are very good.

After that the story arc is in full swing, some elements take a long time to resolve.

I hear that there are plans for another feature film set in the B5 universe.

Compliance! :shok: :shok:  True story allegedly! :shok: Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! :shok: Only in America :shok: As you can see, it is pretty shocking! :shok:

• Like 2

Downloaded from Gutenberg Project:

Robert Fitzroy: "Narrative of the surveying voyages of His Majesty's ships Adventure and Beagle". I've only just started it but I'm looking forward to reading how his version tallies with that of Darwin.

The first two series of Babylon 5. I swear, it gets better each time I see it.

Season three is amazing, "Severed Dreams" is my most watched episode.

• 2 weeks later...