Radar
Snow?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't watch that stuff these days without thinking of Harry Enfield or Paul Whitehouse! :lol:       

Compliance! :shok:  True story allegedly! Could not believe what the staff did to that poor girl, just because they were told to do so by a prank phone caller pretending to be a police officer! Onl

Sounds racy! Saw Dark Skies..........spooky  Dawn of the planet of the apes, it had talking apes in it but it was onions

Posted Images

World War Z! Better than expected and the waves of swarming zombies, engulfing everything before them like ants, looked pretty cool! The best part of the film is when the Zombies start throwing themselves over a huge wall! :crazy:

World War Z! Better than expected and the waves of swarming zombies, engulfing everything before them like ants, looked pretty cool! The best part of the film is when the Zombies start throwing themselves over a huge wall! :crazy:

Watched this a few months ago..thought it was utter drivel :80:

World War Z was quite good (JMS worked on it so always a plus)

White house down was scrots compared to Olympus Has Fallen which was better fare for the same plot idea.

Watched Dredd (typical blowing onions up stuff with little need for a reason or plot) and still have Under The Skin to watch before the weekend.

World War Z was quite good (JMS worked on it so always a plus)

White house down was scrots compared to Olympus Has Fallen which was better fare for the same plot idea.

Watched Dredd (typical blowing onions up stuff with little need for a reason or plot) and still have Under The Skin to watch before the weekend.

I thought Olympus Has Fallen was much better than White House Down too, even thought they are both a bit daft! World War Z is worth a watch!

Trying to get back to more reading at the moment too, I have to have two or three books on the go so I can switch as my mood takes me, wheel of time is still ongoing but then again it is a large set that has been going for over twenty years so I feel I can take my time too.

The Raid 2...Lots of blood, guts and bodies...

Was it anygood though? (still not seen the first one).

In the last week watched "under the skin" which is best described as unique but I found it interesting all the same, other film I have watched recently was "Dredd" which was quite enjoyable.

Was it anygood though? (still not seen the first one).

In the last week watched "under the skin" which is best described as unique but I found it interesting all the same, other film I have watched recently was "Dredd" which was quite enjoyable.

The book Under The Skin was better than the film, Jax...The 'Raid' one was good, if you enjoy martial arts and blood spatter...

• 2 weeks later...

Non Stop! Never really got started in the first place! :cc_confused:

I enjoyed it

Watched this week, another hunger games type film, all the usual dystopia future stuff, whilst not out for awards was enjoyable all the same, just do not expect a brain film.