Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales (Cymru) Regional Discussion 30th March 2013

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold, thunder and lightning.

One flash of lightning, a loud rumble of thunder and a few spots of rain. Here's hoping it beefs up for Wales now and we get a bit of a show.

Posted

about 5am this morning the thunder woke me up - saw the sky lighting up several times but never actually the forks of lightning - good stuff.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

No rain at all, the perfect miss really

Posted

Have to say tho that was an epic fail from a welsh point of view on the heat wave breaking down. personally I want the heatwave to stay lol August looks pretty much back to normality rather crap and not cold but meh

Edited by mrmonopoly

Just watch things drift away to our East as masses of colossal superstorms batter England leaving just bits and pieces of drizzle and light rain for us.

I'm a psychic!

There were some distance flashes and rumbles here with a bit of rain but same old same old.

Posted

Yep, i dont think we could have done any worse out of this Storms wise, you wouldnt even know Storms were about. Somehow they seem to be North, South, East and West of Wales and Wales is like the eye of the storm. Should be used to it but am always left disappointed, you cant help but hope before it all happens :(

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

3 weeks no rain looks set to end tonight.

Posted

It looks like the North will miss out again? Desperate for rain here since the end of June, normally it cant give us enough when theres no potential for thunder anywhere :(

Posted

In a month here we have next to nothing of rain it is much needed this evening in my part of Wales, been nearly 4 weeks without rainfall now.

Posted

Yeah same here just 5mm in 26 days, almost 4 weeks.

Warm too still, max 24c yesterday and today, in poor Summers we would be grateful for such highs!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

NAE downgrades the intensity of the rain somewhat for tonight. Always at the 11th hour lol!

6z...

Posted Image

12z....

Posted Image

Posted

Still a decent drop, 10mm or so for many places should think.

Posted

Only 3.5mm overnight.

Posted

Best go with met office Ian. My guess sunny spells only a few scattered showers max 22c pretty nice.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: Sunny days 25C Autumn/Spring: Rain and storms Winter:Snow

Today was my perfect day weatherwise i.e. mostly sunny with temps in the low twenties. I do like the sun but the heat is too much as I work in a warehouse, 23-24C suits me fine :) 

Posted

Today was my perfect day weatherwise i.e. mostly sunny with temps in the low twenties. I do like the sun but the heat is too much as I work in a warehouse, 23-24C suits me fine Posted Image

I agree. And this evening is a stunner. Warm and still but not uncomfortably hot. Just right. A proper smell of summer in the air too.

This summer has been fantastic so far.

Posted

I see it looks like we'll miss all the good stuff yet again :( We cant catch a break at all, just seems to happen all around us in Wales

• Like 1