Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West Regional Discussion 29th March 2013 14:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

HiVery muggy temp is 26.5c Are we going to get a bit of thunder here?

Amazing difference from here.We are at 20.5c and have been at under 22c since 6pm although with humidity at 77% it still feels very warm and muggy.Hopefully some storms to look forward to later in the night.

Posted

Nature's very own pyrotechnic display from approx. 6am-7am - anyone have front row seats like me this morning?  Great alarm call!

• Like 1

Posted

Feeling sticky

Nature's very own pyrotechnic display from approx. 6am-7am - anyone have front row seats like me this morning?  Great alarm call!

had a bit of thunder and lightening nowt to shout about.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

I set off for work at 5:30 and it was light, within an hour it was night again.It was a spectacular show and with a fresh Amber warning in place for the next few hours I am hoping for a repeat.There is something developing South of Manchester that looks interesting.

Posted

Hmmm, from last night's forecasted "heavy rain", we got all of 0.8mm in south Manchester. The near-drought continues. Now on 277mm for the year so far, compared to over a metre for all of last year.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms & Snow.

Had a downpour, large rainrops, (Timperley) no thunder though. Made the air feel humid though.

Posted

Well I'm away in Bedfordshire overnight so missed all the fun. My local weather underground station reports 32mm in total which is the most rain from a single event all year, so great for my parched garden. Hope I didn't miss too much t&l, would be just my luck! Now hoping to see something exciting on the way back.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Sun ,Snow and Cold

Mnchester airport reporting 30c and light rain...must be the humidity, cos it's clear skies here

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any extreme weather conditions

Sun is out here now, short sharp shower about 15/20 mins ago, under the cloud cover it was 24.5c, temp now up to 26.9c, hoping for the widespread thundery showers forecast for this afternoon. Nice big clouds bubbling up

Posted

Looks like cooler fresher weather is on the way.  If we get a reasonable amount of sunshine mixed in, then high teens, low 20's is perfect for me. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Clod snowy Winters

Anyone have any spare ddr3 pc memorythat i can buy. Pref someone in st helens.

Cheers pm me if u can

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any extreme weather conditions

very dire in here.............................where is every one? tumbleweed....................................................

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

No weather happens here, that's why.

Lovely weather happens here.Today has certainly been better so far than was forecast for me up in the Pennines and TBH I don't want weekends, especially BH ones spoiling by wet weather.This will do fine and the NE, east and SE can have the rain.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: All 4 seasons and a good mixture of everything and anything!

Wake up everyone!!! We've got extremely interesting weather coming! Overcast tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .... *Falls asleep*

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy winters,warm summers and Storms

Don't fear the first Christmas day forecast will be on the other forum this weekPosted Image

C.S

• Like 1

Posted

Just done a local annual challenge walk and conditions, both in the sky and underfoot couldn't have been better.

The breeze made it a bit coolish for for a T shirt but, as Phil Collins said, no jacket required so that remained firmly stuffed in the rucksack.

Many weeks of predominantly dry weather have turned all but the wettest of ground into something which is fit to walk on but the downside is that the reservoirs, certainly around Rossendale are getting quite low now so, unless we get a substantial wet spell in the coming weeks and months we could well be looking at the dreaded hose pipe ban (code name for here comes a wet period) next year.

Today certainly was a good day to be out and about.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: All 4 seasons and a good mixture of everything and anything!

In regards to a hose-pipe ban, it's extremely unlikely in my opinion ... if this season (until November 30th) is significantly dry with extreme below average rainfall then maybe, but that just isn't going to happen

Posted

Fine rain this morning with sunny spells.

It was a cold one yesterday had a jumper on and nearly put the heating on at one stage.

it was also was very windy here with gusts at times,

Posted

..back to summer again today!  24c and warm breeze - took dogs out and ventured off the beaten track and yes never been better walking conditions... certainly not the mudbath of this time last year.  We'll be getting some rain on Friday/Saturday apparently.