Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Model Banter, Moans and Ramps

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

What a difference a shift in wind direction makes. This is why I always wanted to see charts with continental East/South Easterlies, not a cloud in the sky here.

Feel sorry for those up the coast though.

Aye. I think that a few folks are getting haar confused for inland fog/low clouds this morning?Posted Image 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Wind, Sunny, Warm, Thunderstorms, Snow

I hope the south east don't pinch all the thunderstorms like they do with the warmest weather and snowiest weather! :D

I cannot remember the last time Exeter in Devon had an intense thunderstorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Temp rocketing here, already 30C, wonder if it can get to 34C? Feel that many places are going to get some pretty strong storms later!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Temp rocketing here, already 30C, wonder if it can get to 34C? Feel that many places are going to get some pretty strong storms later!

Sounds right given it's 30C at Heathrow. I think mid thirties given the humidity would be too much even for me. I will take 25C and a refreshing sea breeze I think Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Sounds right given it's 30C at Heathrow. I think mid thirties given the humidity would be too much even for me. I will take 25C and a refreshing sea breeze I think Posted Image

Yes mid thirties PLUS high humidity isn't much fun but if that triggers off some violent storms it will be well worth it! 6 years of heat and storm starvation is quite enough, thank you

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: cold and snowy. Summer: hot and sunny

It feels tropical out there at the moment. Just stepped out for some lunch and it is roasting in the centre of London. Much more humid than lately too.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Yes mid thirties PLUS high humidity isn't much fun but if that triggers off some violent storms it will be well worth it! 6 years of heat and storm starvation is quite enough, thank you

Fingers crossed, Londoners are going to need some exciting light shows because I think many will struggle to sleep tonight. Minimum temperature of 23C, flaming heck!!! Posted Image

Posted

Fingers crossed, Londoners are going to need some exciting light shows because I think many will struggle to sleep tonight. Minimum temperature of 23C, flaming heck!!! Posted Image

Quite warm overnight, that's for sure :) Thankfully I own a nice fan, unlike most of the retarded population going by some of the press reports. Makes me wonder what people did with all the fans bought in 2006...?!

Posted

Quite warm overnight, that's for sure Posted Image Thankfully I own a nice fan, unlike most of the retarded population going by some of the press reports. Makes me wonder what people did with all the fans bought in 2006...?!

Probably flogged them when the Daily mail said we were going to have cold and wet summers for the next 10 years..... just 2 months ago Posted Image

Posted

Probably flogged them when the Daily mail said we were going to have cold and wet summers for the next 10 years..... just 2 months ago Posted Image

Ha! Who believes anything in the Daily Mail? Obviously quite a few people ;) Might try and sell my fan for a couple of hundred quid :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The Actual Weather ..... not fantasy.

under 25c here, suns out though, humidity rising...

id welcome 33c and high humidity, if only for a day...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, heat, thunderstorms

Can see the sun through the cloud, but too little too late - what a kick in the balls today has been, and the weekend in general. The hot weather has definitely left here.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm & Sunny

Ha! Who believes anything in the Daily Mail? Obviously quite a few people Posted Image Might try and sell my fan for a couple of hundred quid Posted Image

What...you mean the Mail tells porkie pies????? 

• Like 1

Posted

What...you mean the Mail tells porkie pies?????

Depends on your political leanings...if you're a Guardianista, it's worse than Mein Kampf!

Posted

Depends on your political leanings...if you're a Guardianista, it's worse than Mein Kampf!

Aye, one's in German and other might as well be!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm & Sunny

Aye, one's in German and other might as well be!

I read the Guardian, but don't lean.....just read the sports section and avoid politics like I avoid snow!! 

Posted

I read the Guardian, but don't lean.....just read the sports section and avoid politics like I avoid snow!! 

I can't have worded myself right: I was comparing Mein Kampf to the Daily Mail!Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Heat thundersnow heatwaves and freezing fog

Been a lovely day here in skeggy nice n sunny feels warmer now that it did both sat/sun

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Heat thundersnow heatwaves and freezing fog

Gone very erie here the temp has rose in last hour now 20.2c was 19c at half 8

Edited by Skeggy summer

Posted

Why does Exeter always miss out on the decent thunderstorm! *sigh* Well I think the whole southwest pretty much has, it didn't even rain here last night, bloody southest and northern area's always get good storms though :(

Posted

The only showers we've had here are all the baby showers plastered all over the flaming news Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Why does Exeter always miss out on the decent thunderstorm! *sigh* Well I think the whole southwest pretty much has, it didn't even rain here last night, bloody southest and northern area's always get good storms though :(

Not quite the whole of the South West;

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Massive-thunderstorm-hits-Bristol-overnight/story-19555084-detail/story.html. :)

Posted

The sun is shining again, after a night of absolutely nothing!

Posted

Well certainly Devon and Cornwall, Bristol to me is not the true true southwest