Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Model Banter, Moans and Ramps

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Maybe this would be an apt time for a ramp or two in this thread (after all it's in the title). Just a thought.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Posted

One I do have to say, I absolutely love Frosty/Karl whenever he's in full on ramp mode, hopefully future output will give him reason to continue being like that Posted Image

Edited by SnowObsessor90

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

SUMMER IS HERE!!!!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted

Not especially looking forward to the heat — just doesn't suit me at all. I find it very draining and tiring. At least when it's cold you can stick on some extra clothes, there's just nothing you can do in hot weather if it bothers you.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Not especially looking forward to the heat — just doesn't suit me at all. I find it very draining and tiring. At least when it's cold you can stick on some extra clothes, there's just nothing you can do in hot weather if it bothers you.

Cool shower? Put a fan on?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

I can and often relate to that and agree with you fully.

but such weather has been sooooo elusive recently I think I missed it.

Plus it will give us all something else to moan about now Posted Image

Posted

in a way im glad it won't be to hot here with an easterly next week, i just hope it don't end up cloudy or too windy, if its 23-25c with a light easterly breeze that would be nice, better than muggy weather, but i can cope with heat better than cold, im a fan of snow. not cold and dry

Edited by Tony27

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

No way will be suffering from cloud here. Looks like Non stop blue skies for pretty much the next week at least. THIS IS PERFECTION FOR ME!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms

The whole point of summer for me is to dress down and get outdoors more. Hopefully we are entering a period where i can wear shorts for weeks on end. Also, it makes a change not to hear people talking about rain and floods. It was happening all too often last year.

• Like 2

Posted

he 18z has upgraded the temps for everyday bar thursday, which is my birthday, typical, thankfully there is still time for that to change,

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

in a way im glad it won't be to hot here with an easterly next week, i just hope it don't end up cloudy or too windy, if its 23-25c with a light easterly breeze that would be nice, better than muggy weather, but i can cope with heat better than cold, im a fan of snow. not cold and dry

humidity is the biggest issue for me. Gives me headaches. On the other hand back in July 2010 where I lived recorded 32 degrees and it felt lovely due to low humidity and a fairly stiff South West wind. Dry heat is just delightful :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The Actual Weather ..... not fantasy.

he 18z has upgraded the temps for everyday bar thursday, which is my birthday, typical, thankfully there is still time for that to change,

yeah, temps could be upgraded for thursday too !!!the only negetive i can see for the next week is that the high never gets far enough east to allow a southerly hot draft. plus thunderstorm possibility. apart from that minor detail we are set to enjoy some sunny, dry, heat at long last.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Heat thundersnow heatwaves and freezing fog

So while most of uk basks in lovely summer weather us poor soles are stuck under low cloud tomoro weve had a couple nice days thats bout it rant over

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

18z is hammered on this warm Saturday night, it shows a big heatwave in FI

It hasn't come out yet?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

So while most of uk basks in lovely summer weather us poor soles are stuck under low cloud tomoro weve had a couple nice days thats bout it rant over

Swap locations, awfully hot here in NW midlands, will welcome north sea misty low cloud, but bit late in year for that here, more of Mar to early juse (spring thing)

Posted

Swap locations, awfully hot here in NW midlands, will welcome north sea misty low cloud, but bit late in year for that here, more of Mar to early juse (spring thing)

top temp 16c here tomoro grey gloomy rubbish again it was only 2 degrees colder at xmas this summer has been awful here last summer was better 100% better

Posted

I suppose I can have a moan in here since this is a moaning thread, but I see this hot spell going out in a wimper rather than thundery fireworks, I just KNOW  the high will gradually retreat back to the southwest allowing a cooler cloudier weather to spill round it from the north west pretty much the same boring routine we saw through June,  WHY WHY WHY its always the same now.  The only intersting thing that will happen is were the patchy light rain or drzzle will affect. I will be lucky to experience even a distant rumble before the year is out.  RANT OVER.....for nowPosted Image

Posted Image 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and Thundery, Cold and Snowy

I suppose I can have a moan in here since this is a moaning thread, but I see this hot spell going out in a wimper rather than thundery fireworks, I just KNOW  the high will gradually retreat back to the southwest allowing a cooler cloudier weather to spill round it from the north west pretty much the same boring routine we saw through June,  WHY WHY WHY its always the same now.  The only intersting thing that will happen is were the patchy light rain or drzzle will affect. I will be lucky to experience even a distant rumble before the year is out.  RANT OVER.....for now:angry:

Posted Image

I completely agree, the 13 bit of 2000 is certainly living up to its unlucky stereotype this year for storms. I think ibiza in September will be the only place ill hear a rumble this year. Even Eastern England is doing dreadful this year. It's starting to annoy me now! Had faith of the high going east and allowing a Spanish plume up, but its now abundantly clear that its not going to happen. Grrrrrr, this year = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Posted

I completely agree, the 13 bit of 2000 is certainly living up to its unlucky stereotype this year for storms. I think ibiza in September will be the only place ill hear a rumble this year. Even Eastern England is doing dreadful this year. It's starting to annoy me now! Had faith of the high going east and allowing a Spanish plume up, but its now abundantly clear that its not going to happen. Grrrrrr, this year = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

yes i totally agree with you the eastern side of country has had the same result low cloud with that horrible north easterly wind i can count the summery type weather on one hand this year even though last year was awful we had some decent spells this year has been same old story sick of seeing low cloud

Posted

Wow I can't believe so many are moaning about the lack of storms, I'm quite happy about their absence if it means we're dry and sunny. Such a welcome contrast to last year's monotonous rain fest!

Posted

Might be in luck for end of week

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/feeds/23228178

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

I'd like storms but only if they were part of the hot conditions and not the end of them! Also they have to be carefully timed as I don't want soaking on my way home from work nor do I want them on a weekend bbq.

The idea of the high retreating west is not desirable at all - I know that means more chilly north easterly winds like today. Would prefer north-westerlies as at least they don't deliver ruddy low cloud!

Posted

I suppose I can have a moan in here since this is a moaning thread, but I see this hot spell going out in a wimper rather than thundery fireworks, I just KNOW  the high will gradually retreat back to the southwest allowing a cooler cloudier weather to spill round it from the north west pretty much the same boring routine we saw through June,  WHY WHY WHY its always the same now.  The only intersting thing that will happen is were the patchy light rain or drzzle will affect. I will be lucky to experience even a distant rumble before the year is out.  RANT OVER.....for nowPosted Image

Posted Image

our breakdowns always seem to come from the north now, all it does it gives us cool cloudy crap with not even any rain, i cannot remember the last time i saw a thunderstorm, anyway there hasn't been much of a heatwave here, we had a very warm weekend, but now its back to average or slightly above