Thunder?
Local
Radar
Pollen

Things that tick you off?

cheeky_monkey

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Hangovers and sun burn, after getting blitzed on a stag weekend in the sun !!!.....

Good weekend I take it? Where did you go again?

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    Posted

Oh yes, I remember now, LOL! I won't ask you to elaborate on the messy part! :laugh:

• Like 2

The CFL "energy-saving" lightbulbs. They produce a dim, unpleasant and artificial light, expensive and filled with mercury and other toxic elements. The light gives me a headache, thankfully a local shop still sells the old incandescent ones so it's only them for the future unless they make something better, else I will go back to candles rather than those darn things.

• Like 2

Posted

The CFL "energy-saving" lightbulbs. They produce a dim, unpleasant and artificial light.....

Y'know what they remind me of? Being a child, and the drab, dingy light which 'conventional' bulbs seemed to produce when they were switched on early in the evening to counter the darkness of an approaching thunderstorm - but the energy-saving bulbs are like that all the time. Another victim of the crazy AGW bunch. Thanks. At least we'll be able to make more darts from the worldwide glut of tungsten...

Posted

People who crash into your car whilst it's parked and drive off without leaving you their details!

Posted

People who do leave a note after hitting your parked car, but leave the phone number of the local Pizza Hut instead of their details!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: c'mon thunder

> Highway police patrols fixated with easy pic motorists instead of the vulnerable elderly infirm society etc being robbed, mugged and abused! (yes iv`e just paid my fixed penalty and will eat bread and beans this week SYP mr robocop amidst coping with an impending devastating foreseen bereavment) :( my world stinx.

• Like 1

Posted

crashing into people's cars and having to leave a number , albeit a number for local takeaway !!...

It was you! :shok::laugh:

• Like 2

Posted

Darts! :laugh:

Even that ain't what it used to be - it's going the way of wrestling and has been sanitised. Remember the good ol' days of the 70's when players would sup gallons of ale and smoke packets of fags on stage. Imagine that, these days.

Posted

Even that ain't what it used to be - it's going the way of wrestling and has been sanitised. Remember the good ol' days of the 70's when players would sup gallons of ale and smoke packets of fags on stage. Imagine that, these days.

What next! Darts players going to the gym to keep fit!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Litter. I could scream when I see discarded takeaway cartons, beer cans, fag packets etc strewnall over the place. I took my niece to the park today and I was so annoyed to see litter lying about near some 'big kids' climbing frames when there is a litter bin barely ten yards away. Lazy, inconsiderate little Bs. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

• Like 3

Litter. I could scream when I see discarded takeaway cartons, beer cans, fag packets etc strewnall over the place. I took my niece to the park today and I was so annoyed to see litter lying about near some 'big kids' climbing frames when there is a litter bin barely ten yards away. Lazy, inconsiderate little Bs. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

sounds like the inside of my van !!!.....

Posted

sounds like the inside of my van !!!.....

Sounds like the inside of my ex neighbour's house! There were also five unattended babies and a five year old holding a knife! I had to go through their garden door to let them in once, as they locked themselves out! :bomb::help::shok:

Posted
  • Location: Solihull, WestMidlands, 121m asl -20 would be nice :-)
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)
  • Location: Solihull, WestMidlands, 121m asl -20 would be nice :-)

Sounds like the inside of my ex neighbour's house! There were also five unattended babies and a five year old holding a knife! I had to go through their garden door to let them in once, as they locked themselves out! :bomb::help::shok:

Let's hope there all in care!

Posted

Well Police and authorities did eventually turn up and that was the last I saw of them!

Posted
  • Location: Back in Edmonton Alberta(via Chelmsford, Exeter & Calgary)
  • Location: Back in Edmonton Alberta(via Chelmsford, Exeter & Calgary)

Waiting in for tradesmen. Had my internet hooked up Wednesday with Virgin and was told they would be round between 1 and 6pm of course they turned up at 4.45 that wasn't so bad..this morning I booked a plumber for an appointment at 7.30 am so I would be first on the list to fix the thermostat on the shower hey presto by 9am no show so I phoned the company and gave them sh**!..I personally do not like people who are late especially if they do not call to say they are going to be late either that is just common courtesy..knobs!

Edited by cheeky_monkey

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

people that think they know "everything" and must "have" the last word on it (or anything thing else) even if they answer with a banal nothing to add comment.

Posted

Drunks who pee in the street, disgusting! Or anyone who does it, are there no toilets in London anymore!

Posted

Judging by yesterday evening's experience with bus passengers suddenly needing a wee while we were on no stopping zones in central London, e.g. Parliament Square, no. Where there are loos signposted in Tube stations, they generally appear to be shut.

Posted

Judging by yesterday evening's experience with bus passengers suddenly needing a wee while we were on no stopping zones in central London, e.g. Parliament Square, no. Where there are loos signposted in Tube stations, they generally appear to be shut.

So this is why London is becoming one huge toilet!