Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dami said:

you still going to the dark side lass? shame on you.

dark side of what🤐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The politically correct crowd who think Strictly is important. In particular that contestants have possibly been canoodling. Who on earth cares? They can kiss and sh*g as much as they like. But can they dance?  That is what they should be judged  on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lassie23 said:

dark side of what🤐

forum land. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dami said:

forum land. 

yes, didn't last long though as i got fired looooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

yes, didn't last long though as i got fired looooo

I dread to think what you and mo have been doing.:closedeyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dami said:

I dread to think what you and mo have been doing.:closedeyes:

i like to go to new forums during the summer when nowt is going on weatherwise, strangely enough, i eventually get fired from them all in time for winter here🤗🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lassie23 said:

i like to go to new forums during the summer when nowt is going on weatherwise, strangely enough, i eventually get fired from them all in time for winter here🤗🤗

weather ones i take it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dami said:

weather ones i take it?

no as summer is boring when it's just sunny all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lassie23 said:

no as summer is boring when it's just sunny all the time.

the concern is real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dami said:

the concern is real

i won't mention the site but the pope joke didn't go down well and escalated until i just lost it lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

i won't mention the site but the pope joke didn't go down well and escalated until i just lost it lol 

you lost it? wow must be a good site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dami said:

you lost it? wow must be a good site

total snowflake garbage overload ticked me right off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lassie23 said:

total snowflake garbage overload ticked me right off

You should try pinterest . Full of soothing  pictures and ads for cheap clothes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dami said:

You should try pinterest . Full of soothing  pictures and ads for cheap clothes. 

 

management are snowflakes on there too lol, all my clothes are cheap lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lassie23 said:

management are snowflakes on there too lol, all my clothes are cheap lol

ah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dami said:

ah.

beware the snowflakes dam🏃‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lassie23 said:

beware the snowflakes dam🏃‍♂️

beware them? I have jumper stuffs already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Evening Star said:

Things that tick me off?  The use of snowflake as a derogatory term...

yes it's supposed to be something nice but the snowflakes have ruined it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lassie23 said:

yes it's supposed to be something nice but the snowflakes have ruined it

Snowflakes .... hmmmm what have I done wrong now 😂🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Snowflake Queen said:

Snowflakes .... hmmmm what have I done wrong now 😂🤔

lol you haven't started falling yet instead it's summer in october😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

lol you haven't started falling yet instead it's summer in october😥

A storm is a coming trust me .... summer gone now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snowflake Queen said:

A storm is a coming trust me .... summer gone now 

weekend going to go tights up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...