Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

33 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

the werewolf was coming back from tesco, not me😉

You have obviously never been to Walmart 💀

Edited by cheeky_monkey

Male Knocker Creature

A Knocker is a type of Kobold. They live deep in mines and are good-natured spirits, which point out to miners where the rich veins are by using knocking sound, thus this is where they get the name. Although they are friendly spirits they like to play strange tricks on them. They change their faces to scare them or perform strange dances. The miners must leave part of their food for the Knockers or they become mad and that would be bad luck. The Knockers originate from Cornwall but they are also known as Coblynau or Buccas in Wales.

people who think they are mods who aren't.

Sky News banging on about their campaign for TV debates at election time. They have got a petition up on the Houses of Parliament petition website.

Its been up a fortnight now, do you know how many have signed it at the time of post? Just under 22,000. That's despite the publicity for it 🤔

3 minutes ago, Weather-history said:
On 23/09/2018 at 20:21, Weather-history said:

Does Nationwide tell the advertising agency to produce the most annoying adverts?

Sky News banging on about their campaign for TV debates at election time. They have got a petition up on the Houses of Parliament petition website.

Its been up a fortnight now, do you know how many have signed it at the time of post? Just under 22,000. That's despite the publicity for it 🤔

Nationwide produce some of the most nauseating adverts around, I didn't think it was possible that two people in a photo booth could make me want to throw my tv out of the window. As for Sky News and their campaigns......😂

On 01/10/2018 at 18:59, Dami said:

people who think they are mods who aren't.

This site is full of them👎

The snowflake generation... I made a joke about the pope wearing dresses on another site and it all kicked off. Apparently, I insulted and disrespected a Catholic on the forum with my comments. I did have to point out that I couldn't give a flying fig about him or Catholics as they protected pedophiles for years and so didn't deserve any respect.:fool: He then asked the supervisors to have me removed from the site🏃‍♂️⛔🤣

Cold sales telephone calls who say that they are not selling anything when they are and always start with asking a few questions (which turn out to be a sales survey).  I have great problems in understanding them  due to their accent. I nearly got caught out with a health survey as I fought they were working for the NHS but when after asking health questions, they then asked if I would buy a herbal product for arthritis and once they said that I hung up.  I still get the odd silent calls and cold sales telephone but not much as I used to, but even with call blocker on my phone and with the phone service I am with, it only stops 98% calls.  I have stopped getting overseas cold sales but not UK cold sales calls which are very annoying and stressful.

Cowboy builders who knock at your door at 8am saying your roof is about to collapse on your heed if you don't let them fix it for cash ASAP

On 06/10/2018 at 08:03, Weather-history said:

72 hours later its now just over 28,000 

Apparently about 30,000 work for Sky as of 2017 figures 

no politics. 

theresa may and her dancing, which is supposed to make her look more human🤣

2 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

About as human as Twizzle!

and to think that ostrich represents us lol

48 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

theresa may and her dancing, which is supposed to make her look more human🤣

Thank flock she wasn't lap dancing!😱

7 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Thank flock she wasn't lap dancing!😱

🤮with her ostrich legs

On 07/10/2018 at 13:07, lassie23 said:

The snowflake generation... I made a joke about the pope wearing dresses on another site and it all kicked off. Apparently, I insulted and disrespected a Catholic on the forum with my comments. I did have to point out that I couldn't give a flying fig about him or Catholics as they protected pedophiles for years and so didn't deserve any respect.:fool: He then asked the supervisors to have me removed from the site🏃‍♂️⛔🤣

you still going to the dark side lass? shame on you.

1 hour ago, Dami said:

you still going to the dark side lass? shame on you.

dark side of what🤐