Things that tick you off?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People using this thread to have (un)usubtle digs at one another..

People who lack even basic manners. People who don't even acknowledge my existence when I hold a door open for them ranks number 1 on my "bloodboil 'o' meter". Ironically, I find overly polite people

Over the top political correctness, coupled with a complete lack of common sense. Prime example being a small town local to here. They've bought a new flag pole for the town hall, were choosing which

Posted Images

I saw that walkers no longer make BBQ favour crisps, and are asking people to vote for their favourite.

So not to tick me off ALL vote for BBQ crisps they are so yummy.

thx :good:

Edited by Dami

BBQ flavour in a bap ,nice :)..

Beef and onion..........yum! Just remembered what onions stand for on net weather. :oops:

Speaking of food...people who talk with their mouth's full - I can't even begin to explain how much it infuriates me.

In fact, is probably in first place on my list of "Things that tick you off".

Custard eaters! :angry:

• Like 2

cats?!?

How could a adorable small fluffy pile of fun tick anyone off?

For me bub's school always shows impeccable care when it comes to time. If i was a minute late i would have to 'sigh' bubs in the late book, however it's ok for me to stand in the pouring rain 10minutes after the finishing time, and be the only class not let out I may add. 

Edited by Dami
  • Like 1

cats?!?

For me bub's school always shows impeccable care when it comes to time. If i was a minute late i would have to 'sigh' bubs in the late book, however it's ok for me to stand in the pouring rain 10minutes after the finishing time, and be the only class not let out I may add. 

Maybe he was talking about the musical, Bappy! :unknw:

• Like 2

dislike cats nasty ungrateful unloyal things..take take take give nothing back

My cat is Lettuceing awesome! Love her to bits and  she is very loyal. :girl_devil::air_kiss:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2

They are loving but looks like they are misunderstood. The half eaten bird is a gift, they are presenting you with food, they don't know we see a messy pool of blood instead.

little piles of poops ??. My cat is more like a dog attachicon.gifimage.jpg :)

I had a kitty like that, but darker brown 'points'

• Like 1

cats?!?

Sounds a bit like our doctors, turn up a couple of minutes late and you're a no show but they're quite happy for you to sit waiting an hour past your appointment time.

My doctors asks you to be there 15minutes before your time and are always late. One time all 3 of us went down with a nasty virus, and they wouldn't see us together, so I had to wait an extra 20mins, while hubby and bubs went in. I've had to wait 45mins for the nurse before now as well.

It isn't funny feeling so ill you just want to lay down looking at the clock and it's been half an hour since your appointment time.