Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

Going to the dentist in the morning for a check up and getting the all clear only to eat something in the afternoon and snap a tooth...

Going to the dentist in the morning for a check up and getting the all clear only to eat something in the afternoon and snap a tooth...

What were you eating? Blackpool rock dipped in treacle?! :)

What were you eating? Blackpool rock dipped in treacle?! :)

Nothing worthy of the trouble, peanut M&Ms believe it or not.

Can't get an appointment until next Monday either...

Sam Smith, what a dull, over rated wat ! His music bores the hell out of me and he is singing the theme to the new Bond film. Doh! Oh and Dave Gorman, smug unfunny onion.

Edited by lassie23

head colds tick me off

Untalented has beens like Bruce Forsyth and  Cliff Richard who still try to strut their stuff and hope to look younger with the advancing decades of time in the spotlight . They should retire gracefully from our screens and remove the pain . Apart, from one old codger , Keith Richard who remains vastly talented and makes no effort to halt the ravages of time.

C

Slush puppies they taste great but the ice cream headache is very annoying, arrrrgh

Untalented has beens like Bruce Forsyth and  Cliff Richard who still try to strut their stuff and hope to look younger with the advancing decades of time in the spotlight . They should retire gracefully from our screens and remove the pain . Apart, from one old codger , Keith Richard who remains vastly talented and makes no effort to halt the ravages of time.

C

Haven't seen Brucie for a long time thought he had retired about 3 years ago?

Haven't seen Brucie for a long time thought he had retired about 3 years ago?

I do not know. I think I last watched him on some sort of dance show when back in the UK a couple of years ago. He was awful to listen and watch, switched channels quickly.

C

Brain-dead 'celebrities' whose only achievement (if that's even what it is) is being born with an enormous backside!

Brain-dead 'celebrities' whose only achievement (if that's even what it is) is being born with an enormous backside!

nobody is born with an enormous backside

I know, I bet they don't have to get up early in the morning to go T'werk...

I know, I bet they don't have to get up early in the morning to go T'werk...

When you drip over and T'werk your knee :vava: Or when you t'werk your ankle :vava:

Any advert that mentions "The DFS sale ends tomorrow" Oh come on,we've heard it all before for years.Has anyone bought a DFS sofa when it wasn't on sale? :crazy:

Any advert that mentions "The DFS sale ends tomorrow" Oh come on,we've heard it all before for years.Has anyone bought a DFS sofa when it wasn't on sale? :crazy:

Is it a real sale or a fake one, were the sofas ever that price in the first place? :unknw:

The UK , and it's namby pamby politics ,and drizzle :(..

add namby pamby pot noodles to the list, the only good thing about them is the pot. :80: :80: :80:

Is it a real sale or a fake one, were the sofas ever that price in the first place? :unknw:

Imagine if you bought one on the only day there wasn't a sale on?:

"Sir, I've got something to tell you...I think you may need to sit down"

Imagine if you bought one on the only day there wasn't a sale on?:

"Sir, I've got something to tell you...I think you may need to sit down"

I think you may need to sit down on your sofa you paid full price for. :doh:

Have you got your steam iron, steam cleaner, food packer, 25 minute workout dvd, juicer, 4 wheel drive wheelbarrow and all the other crap they try to sell you on free view channels, yet? :80:

Still on LA time ,need more gin !!!.

It must still be yesterday to you, when in reality it is tomorrow, today. :cc_confused::drinks: I woke up this morning thinking it was Christmas! :(

Edited by lassie23

I think you may need to sit down on your sofa you paid full price for. :doh:

Have you got your steam iron, steam cleaner, food packer, 25 minute workout dvd, juicer, 4 wheel drive wheelbarrow and all the other crap they try to sell you on free view channels, yet? :80:

It must still be yesterday to you, when in reality it is tomorrow, today. :cc_confused::drinks: I woke up this morning thinking it was Christmas! :(

Not yet, but at least I can now do "Perfect Push-ups"...