Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

In my day it was the 'penny farthing posse,' they  terrorized local communities by riding up behind people and swiping their bowler hats. Think they were into sherbet dealing too. :nonono:

In my day it was the 'penny farthing posse,' they  terrorized local communities by riding up behind people and swiping their bowler hats. Think they were into sherbet dealing too. :nonono:

In my real day, it was the triceratops-attack...We'd sneak up behind would-be Tories and impale them, on three horns! :nonono:

In my real day, it was the triceratops-attack...We'd sneak up behind would-be Tories and impale them, on three horns! :nonono:

LOL! Did you get the leader of the pack, the Duncansmithasaurus? A vile, over fed, over privileged, predator that would single out the most vulnerable and then go for the kill.

or a tedheathophile........I 'll fetch my coat  :ninja:

Not that I ever sat in a car-park with my spanking 8 year old car right after I had passed my test. But I was good. i didn't rev any engines. :rofl:

Electric razors that cost £200. How do they work, I wonder: does one select the 'George Clooney' or the 'Iain Duncan Smith' setting and go to sleep? 3D Facial Recognition included! :D

£200 for a sodding shave! :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

For that price it should be able to add hair; set it to "Catweazle" and let it go to work...

Those face huggers from Alien tick me off, had one stuck to my face since yesterday, can't see where I'm going, can't eat anything, driving is impossible, forget brushing your teeth and as for trying to take a selfie with Tom Cruise at the premier of Mission Unwatchable 5..........

Those face huggers from Alien tick me off, had one stuck to my face since yesterday, can't see where I'm going, can't eat anything, driving is impossible, forget brushing your teeth and as for trying to take a selfie with Tom Cruise at the premier of Mission Unwatchable 5..........

you need some xenomorph 500 clears up most invasive mucus aliens :0....

being called mate or pal esp via a text message by someone you don't know.

I find that mate and pal are used a lot when people threaten each other :cc_confused: 'Do that again mate and you'll be sorry'! :cc_confused: 'What are you looking at pal?' :cc_confused:  'Oi mate! Me and my friends were wondering whether you've ever been stabbed before?' :cc_confused:

People are ticking me off.

1.The person driving who almost smacked into hubs car causing us to nearly hit another.

2. The green goddess who pushed in front of the queue the other day with her baby while we were waiting to see pepa pig.

3.Yodel for not honouring a named delivery day and therefore it now could be late for bubs birthday. 

4 The two very drunk women that sung at the top of their voice , out side the bedroom window  2.30 the other morning.

5.MY gaming company, who will be deleting six years of gaming so they can merge the servers.

I tell you i gave up smoking 8 years ago, but i would quite happily take a puff at the moment. 

I am fuming :girl_devil:

Edited by Dami

Yodel NOT delivering a present for bubs Birthday, (which is too day) when we payed for named day delivery on tuesday. SO not only didn't we get it on the day we asked, we still haven't got it for her Birthday

Disgusted..  

Still waiting and it's just gone 4:30pm and some thing else we ordered from another company yesterday has come today no worries.

Not just disgusted, hopping mad.

Edited by Dami

Yodel NOT delivering a present for bubs Birthday, (which is too day) when we payed for named day delivery on tuesday. SO not only didn't we get it on the day we asked, we still haven't got it for her Birthday

Disgusted..  

Still waiting and it's just gone 4:30pm and some thing else we ordered from another company yesterday has come today no worries.

Not just disgusted, hopping mad.

I don't know how Yodel are still in business, they are useless.

On the other hand, DPD have always been excellent for me - you are texted/emailed an hour delivery slot in the morning, you can see where/what number your parcel is and can change your delivery options on your phone/laptop at any time before delivery. Great service.

I don't know how Yodel are still in business, they are useless.

On the other hand, DPD have always been excellent for me - you are texted/emailed an hour delivery slot in the morning, you can see where/what number your parcel is and can change your delivery options on your phone/laptop at any time before delivery. Great service.

quite agree, yodel had even kicked my parcel around had a big hole in it.

dpd is amazing as far as i am concerned. 

Edited by Dami

Yodel/DHL/Collect+ are all one and the same and they hit the market cheap.  DPD are doing the same, they just havent got as big yet but it is close and when it does the cost to service ratio I am sure will slip.  They are all doing the cheapest cost service now and we get what we pay for (sadly I know this and I agree with you that at times it really is not as good as you would want or expect either).

Now today I crossed a few roads on a walk into town and at each one not a single driver (or motorcyclist) indicated to turn, so I started to cross thinking they are going over and not turning, and then they are driving at me, if you do not indicated how the [dodgy laminate floor trouser left onion forecaster] am I supposed to know that?

I agree jax but we payed more for a 'named day' delivery (most expensive we could get), and it was very late. If we hadn't complained, we probably would of been still waiting for it.

Like wise amazon which got us a parcel the very next day, another came up 'failed delivery no one home' when we had been home all day. When Hubs popped out, we found the 'we called note' screwed up on the floor outside. This is also a 'next day' delivery. 

What worries me, we haven't hit the Christmas rush yet....

Drivers who do a manoeuvre but actually they virtually gain nothing from it!

I was driving through centre of town slowing down as approaching sleeping policemen. The driver behind wasn't patient and decides to overtake me by going into the opposite lane, a few seconds later, he pulls up by parking right on the pavement (I wish a traffic warden was in the area) gets out and walks towards a shop. He was still next to his car when I passed him.

What did he gain from taking that risky manoeuvre? Virtually nothing!! A handful of seconds at most!

Another one is the car ahead of you races but gets caught at a set of traffic lights further ahead, so that you actually catch up behind them.

What have they gained? Nothing! Infact they lose because of the inefficient use of petrol by being too aggressive.

Edited by Weather-history

I was driving through centre of town slowing down as approaching sleeping policemen. The driver behind wasn't patient and decides to overtake me by going into the opposite lane, a few seconds later, he pulls up by parking right on the pavement (I wish a traffic warden was in the area) gets out and walks towards a shop. He was still next to his car when I passed him.

What did he gain from taking that risky manoeuvre? Virtually nothing!! A handful of seconds at most!

Another one is the car ahead of you races but gets caught at a set of traffic lights further ahead, so that you actually catch up behind them.

What have they gained? Nothing! Infact they lose because of the inefficient use of petrol by being too aggressive.

a lot of bike drivers do that. or weave in and out of the traffic. or pull up next to you on a red light.

I agree jax but we payed more for a 'named day' delivery (most expensive we could get), and it was very late. If we hadn't complained, we probably would of been still waiting for it.

Like wise amazon which got us a parcel the very next day, another came up 'failed delivery no one home' when we had been home all day. When Hubs popped out, we found the 'we called note' screwed up on the floor outside. This is also a 'next day' delivery. 

What worries me, we haven't hit the Christmas rush yet....

Oh was having the convo today about % of deliveries on time, sadly the problem with all carriers is as broad as it is long, everyone wants it picked up and delivered at as low cost as possible so we get the service because that is all they can afford, there is no spare capacity in normal times so when you get peaks the system starts to buckle if any cog fails.

I agree, see it time and again and think well you just chucked a bit more money away, burning it as extra fuel and then having to brake hard, and yup normally right behind them at the next junction.

But the nipping out to overtake (or sometimes undertake) is a risk taking manoeuvre, so they increase the risk but not the gain.