Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

Tor Heyerdahl stole them all...

so they're all now circling around the North pacific Richard Gyre now then ??.

People that complain when a live presenter has a 'slip of the tongue' and swears, inadvertently or not...

If these complainers spent their spare time on more positive things, our world would be a better place, even if hard to measure in the short term. 

Edited by Steve C

Yeah I vouch with that Steve people always are so big-headed when it comes to those sort of things we all have done it well I have if everyone took more attention on their own actions the world would be much nicer.

The general over-protectiveness that has crept into British society, banning and restricting things to legislate for idiots plus the potential for occasional human error.  The "making a big thing out of presenters having a slip of the tongue" is an example of that, in this case jumping on people for making unfortunately-timed errors.

And feeling obliged to "grin and bear" everything with a "stiff upper lip".

Edited by Thundery wintry showers

The general over-protectiveness that has crept into British society, banning and restricting things to legislate for idiots plus the potential for occasional human error.  The "making a big thing out of presenters having a slip of the tongue" is an example of that, in this case jumping on people for making unfortunately-timed errors.

And feeling obliged to "grin and bear" everything with a "stiff upper lip".

Also the stupid prices we have to pay here, for example, my bubs leap pad had an add on pack for one of her games, and it was in dollars, 4.99. guess what it was in pounds? Also 4.99 so we pay more. And it's not like it had to sit on a plane to get here. 

Also the stupid prices we have to pay here, for example, my bubs leap pad had an add on pack for one of her games, and it was in dollars, 4.99. guess what it was in pounds? Also 4.99 so we pay more. And it's not like it had to sit on a plane to get here.

true the UK is one giant ripoff ...

true the UK is one giant ripoff ...

Velcro is a huge ripoff too.

The first person to laugh at the boss's pathetic jokes. Doesn't Andrex wipe out Klingons? :oops:

usually , but you must be on the Borg at the time .....:0.

is Uranus the point of first contact ??.

Only after the mooning - provided I don't have any asteroids! :D

No contact with the hemerrhoids ??.

Sorry, no can do: some Ferrengies stole them; something about the 45th Law of Acquisition! :cc_confused:

Sorry, no can do: some Ferrengies stole them; something about the 45th Law of Acquisition! :cc_confused:

ferrengies, are they like intergalactic pikeys always looking to steal your alcubierre drive that you left in space while servicing your starship ??.

ferrengies, are they like intergalactic pikeys always looking to steal your alcubierre drive that you left in space while servicing your starship ??.

That's them, moki; they're a wee bit friendlier than Kardassians but, cos their bums are smaller, they never became celebrities!

That's them, moki; they're a wee bit friendlier than Kardassians but, cos their bums are smaller, they never became celebrities!

just as well ,don't want them to change sex on you like the jennerai :0..

just as well ,don't want them to change sex on you like the jennerai :0..

I agree: the idea of someone changing sex 'on me' fills me with dread! :rofl: