Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

Zits! I'm going to be 93 years old in some 60 odd years and I am still getting them. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :aggressive:

Zits! I'm going to be 93 years old in some 60 odd years and I am still getting them. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :aggressive:

lol, do you get them on your tongue :0...

lol, do you get them on your tongue :0...

They appear anywhere and everywhere, up my nose on my toes and even on my hose :shok: ( :oops: sorry, couldn't think of anything else that rhymed with nose and toes) Went to a chinese doctor who said that my wang was blocking the flow of my Qi :help::shok::cc_confused:

They appear anywhere and everywhere, up my nose on my toes and even on my hose :shok: ( :oops: sorry, couldn't think of anything else that rhymed with nose and toes) Went to a chinese doctor who said that my wang was blocking the flow of my Qi :help::shok::cc_confused:

do you join the spots with a marker ??..

do you join the spots with a marker ??..

Yes! They made a picture of Osama Bin Laden ;):crazy: Is that normal? :unknw: :unknw:

Yes! They made a picture of Osama Bin Laden ;):crazy: Is that normal? :unknw: :unknw:

yes perfectly normal , like dipping your hand in molten lead :)..leidenfrost effect excluded !!. Edited by Mokidugway

The party, barbecue (call it what you will) that has been going on for about 36 hours so far, in a garden near me...That's one hell of a lot of inane drivel! :angry:

The party, barbecue (call it what you will) that has been going on for about 36 hours so far, in a garden near me...That's one hell of a lot of inane drivel! :angry:

I take it you weren't invited ,Ed ;)...

Anyone have an H&K MP5? If not, an AK47 ought to do the trick! :angry:

Edited by Ed Stone

Anyone have an H&K MP5? If not, and AK47 ought to do the trick! :angry:

no ,but I do have a nice purdey for special occasions :)...

They're still there...Yack yack yack; laugh, giggle, scream! :wallbash:  :gathering:  :spiteful:  :help:  :help:  :cray:  :ninja:

More like substance abuse as kept that going, because if I'd kept on drinking for 40hrs+ I'm sure most of us would be in hospital with alcohol poisoning.....Enough is enough  :nonono: 

Perhaps a self propelled howitzer might be handy :0....attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I should send in the Panzas? Of fook; now they're all singing hippy songs: Kumbaya and others :sorry: ... :fool:

I should send in the Panzas? Of fook; now they're all singing hippy songs: Kumbaya and others :sorry: ... :fool:

sounds like you're getting your own mini glastonbury :)...

More like substance abuse as kept that going, because if I'd kept on drinking for 40hrs+ I'm sure most of us would be in hospital with alcohol poisoning.....Enough is enough  :nonono:

Probably been on Heisenberg's homemade cooking. I have some napalm left over from my days in nam, if you want it. We were all given the leftovers to take home with us, considering what mentally stable, well rounded individuals we all were. :80:

Probably been on Heisenberg's homemade cooking. I have some napalm left over from my days in nam, if you want it. We were all given the leftovers to take home with us, considering what mentally stable, well rounded individuals we all were. :80:

Aha: