Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

Never confuse chakras with feng shui, lassie...The world-famous North Korean Grand master - Fu Kin E Jit - will set y'all right!

I want to learn the ways of this Fu Kin E Jit, although I do have a head start. :oops::doh:  Too many things tick me off and I get my chakras in a twist. I'll start by feng shuing my fridge :good: :good:

I want to learn the ways of this Fu Kin E Jit, although I do have a head start. :oops::doh:  Too many things tick me off and I get my chakras in a twist. I'll start by feng shuing my fridge :good: :good:

Consentwate, gwasshopper. As Tarzan the Fridge he say: I'm white and I wing fwoo the trees!

Codemasters tick me off......they've released F1 2015 across the consoles and PC's and it's utterly sh*te, not even a 'beta' release, the game is so bugged.....have they ever heard of pre-release testing or quality control??................or the sale of goods act 1979 for that matter?  :angry:

The deranged inhabitants of this thread not giving any names. :rofl:

Edited by Daniel*

Is he related to the famous Scottish philosopher - Ars Ing a Boot?

Ben Doon and Phil Mc rackens friend :)...

Ben Doon and Phil Mc rackens friend :)...

I assume that they are close friends of Ben Doon and Phil MacCafferty? :oops:

I assume that they are close friends of Ben Doon and Phil MacCafferty? :oops:

Mike hunt and Belinda Haddon are close friends too ...

Mike hunt and Belinda Haddon are close friends too ...

im sure they are relations of Wayne Kerr and Ben Dover?

NFL...What a load of crap! The only sport, anywhere in the world, where half-time lasts longer than the actual game...

Edited by Ed Stone

Ivor The Engine.........what a douche bag!

English people who use Yankee expressions? :D What about Noggin the Nog?? What a douche bag! :rofl:

Ivor The Engine.........what a douche bag!

evil twisted engine that !!..

English people who use Yankee expressions? :D What about Noggin the Nog?? What a douche bag! :rofl:

yo ...Ed :)...

evil twisted engine that !!..

yo ...Ed :)...

Hey, man: let's go and eat 23 burgers and a litre of vodka, before play reeeezoooms!

NFL...What a load of crap! The only sport, anywhere in the world, where half-time lasts longer than the actual game...

Aussie no rules football.

I lived in Oz for 10 years and still don't understand the rules or why they have a butcher near the sticks making funny signals.

Edited by Weather-history

I lived in Oz for 10 years and still don't understand the rules or why they have a butcher near the sticks making funny signals.

butcher ,food related talk ..shocking ;)..

That's another mystery...?

McDonalds with their 'Good times' advertising campaign. The last time I went into one, one of the kids we took with us threw up after biting into a liquid filled chicken nugget. We were also hoping that the gang of 20 plus chavs sitting opposite, wouldn't go on a stabbing spree inside the restaurant. Thankfully, a tramp shat himself and cleared the whole place out. Good times indeed! :angry:

McDonalds with their 'Good times' advertising campaign. The last time I went into one, one of the kids we took with us threw up after biting into a liquid filled chicken nugget. We were also hoping that the gang of 20 plus chavs sitting opposite, wouldn't go on a stabbing spree inside the restaurant. Thankfully, a tramp shat himself and cleared the whole place out. Good times indeed! :angry:

oh ,fun times lassie , a gift that keeps giving ,lol :)..

Rubbery bacon when supposedly fried, but not boiled. Bacon which contains lots of water. Bacon which is sold in packs that weigh extra because they may contain you know what.

Rubbery bacon when supposedly fried, but not boiled. Bacon which contains lots of water. Bacon which is sold in packs that weigh extra because they may contain you know what.

pig ??.

Over cooked offal smothered in out of date cream and covered in cats vomit?

Edited by fazer76

Golf! :aggressive: People who play it, talk about it :aggressive: watch it, or call it a sport, it isn't. :angry: Oh and people who eat hedgehogs :angry: yes uncle opidopidopulopulous (Or Op for short) I am talking about you. :angry: