Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

People (in 2015) who have an irrational fear of the Luftwaffe! :D

not expecting chancellor merkel goose stepping through my local village anytime soon ;)

not expecting chancellor merkel goose stepping through my local village anytime soon ;)

That's because she will march in instead. :whistling:

People (in 2015) who have an irrational fear of the Luftwaffe! :D

Another thread idea, irrational fears! I have an irrational fear of waffles too. Especially Kinsmill *shiver*

Windows updates. been hour and half and i'm still waiting for it to be downloaded.

I'll wait til i pop out, then leave it running, 13 important updates may take awhile.

Remember saying to a friend who had problems with he's laptop I'll revert it back to factory setting, 356 updates and 2 days later....Never again!!!

biased moderators who abuse their position...

People who can't follow the forum guidelines  :whistling:

BT putting fiber in our village for the super dupa fast broadband that i have spammed on the telly and my face book.

The cabinet is in place and now we have to wait for it to be tested for an eon before we can order it and probably wait a month there as well.

Only been about 5 years since it showed our area could get it, and 4 weeks over schedule from when they told our council it would be in place.

Oh and being told our speed is low because of the amount of people using the internet, some guy in a call centre reading from a card, and no, no one is coming to have a look.

Useless company.  

BT putting fiber in our village for the super dupa fast broadband that i have spammed on the telly and my face book.

The cabinet is in place and now we have to wait for it to be tested for an eon before we can order it and probably wait a month there as well.

Only been about 5 years since it showed our area could get it, and 4 weeks over schedule from when they told our council it would be in place.

Oh and being told our speed is low because of the amount of people using the internet, some guy in a call centre reading from a card, and no, no one is coming to have a look.

Useless company.  

I'm okay - I'm in a BT hotspot! :D

Piccadilly station trying to get me to pay 30p to go for a pee.

My God, that is an expensive slash!

It was 20p when i've been to london. Used to be a penny, day light robbery.

It was 20p when i've been to london. Used to be a penny, day light robbery.

I was asked to put down a deposit! The things that went through my mind. :cc_confused:

Flying ants..........even found some in my drawers :cc_confused:

Itchy arm pits :cc_confused:

Edited by lassie23

Apple chargers they're too flimsy second fatality of the year eBay is a godsend.

London Waterloo also does this it's ridiculous!!

Apple chargers they're too flimsy second fatality of the year eBay is a godsend.

Changing mac operating systems. You can't just bung the new one in, you have to do it in stages, which means buying defunct operating systems and putting them into your computer and then never using them again, before paying for the brand new one too. :80: :80: :80: I'm so angry I am going to step on an ant. Where can I buy old operating systems from? :search::angry:  *Takes deep breaths to balance chakras. :blink2: :blink2:

Once paid 75 quid for a left trouser leg

How much did the right one cost? :blink2: :blink2:

Wonder how much you get find for number 2's :ninja:

Edited by lassie23

Changing mac operating systems. You can't just bung the new one in, you have to do it in stages, which means buying defunct operating systems and putting them into your computer and then never using them again, before paying for the brand new one too. :80: :80: :80: I'm so angry I am going to step on an ant. Where can I buy old operatinbg systems from? :search::angry:  *Takes deep breaths to balance chakras. :blink2: :blink2:

How much did the right one cost? :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:

Never confuse chakras with feng shui, lassie...The world-famous North Korean Grand master - Fu Kin E Jit - will set y'all right!

Never confuse chakras with feng shui, lassie...The world-famous North Korean Grand master - Fu Kin E Jit - will set y'all right!

and his brother ars ing ....

and his brother ars ing ....

Is he related to the famous Scottish philosopher - Ars Ing a Boot? 

London Waterloo also does this it's ridiculous!!

I'm presuming it's all railway stations that are run by Network Rail, as Birmingham New Street is the same.