Things that tick you off?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People using this thread to have (un)usubtle digs at one another..

People who lack even basic manners. People who don't even acknowledge my existence when I hold a door open for them ranks number 1 on my "bloodboil 'o' meter". Ironically, I find overly polite people

Over the top political correctness, coupled with a complete lack of common sense. Prime example being a small town local to here. They've bought a new flag pole for the town hall, were choosing which

Posted Images

:whistling: Would be interesting to know what the criteria is for people to become moderators..or is it keys on the table?

I doubt i'd ever be one. :whistling:

Edited by Dami

Judas...your posts will be booed in each and every thread from here on in..not by me obviously :)

LOL! I have more chance of meeting the Pope in my local betting shop than becoming a moderator. :) I've heard he prefers Paddy Power. :shok:

Edited by lassie23

Going to appointments and you're late getting in. For example at my doctors they like you to be there 15mins early, but one time i was still waiting 40mins. Same with hospitals too.

Going to appointments and you're late getting in. For example at my doctors they like you to be there 15mins early, but one time i was still waiting 40mins. Same with hospitals too.

100% agree, Doctors if your 5mins late you have to book another appointment but like you said it's OK to keep us " waiting 40mins "

Also dropping kids off at school 5mins late you have to take them to the reception but when you pick them up it's OK to leave us as parents standing outside in some cases up to 15-20 mins  :nonono:   

before the empire picks back I guess ...

The Return Of The Drachma is my favourite! Now that one will tick everyone off. :D At least Greece will nolonger be the Sith's (Germany's) gfuqhgfpjh. :shok:

• Like 2

The Return Of The Drachma is my favourite! Now that one will tick everyone off. :D At least Greece will nolonger be the Sith's (Germany's) caravan. :shok:

their new Death Star is under construction :0.......post-9614-0-64305800-1436892474_thumb.jp
  • Like 3

People enslaved by their mobiles. They walk pavements, cross roads, head down looking at their mobiles.

You will not die if you don't use it for more than a minute, you may do if you are not watching where you are going!!!

Lol an example

Edited by Weather-history
  • Like 3

People enslaved by their mobiles. They walk pavements, cross roads, head down looking at their mobiles.

You will not die if you don't use it for more than a minute, you may do if you are not watching where you are going!!!

Lol an example

I have nearly ran enough mobile phone users over :nonono: I was driving on the pavement at the time. :oops: Should have gone to Specsavers but their prices tick me off.

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 3

I agree with this. Only today i was walking to bubs school, and a lady pushing a pram was looking at her phone with no regard of where she was going. 'it's ok, i'll move out your way'

• Like 1