Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

I have a PA.....a Pain in the A-r-s-e....The Wife!!! only joking :whistling:

My own fault  :wallbash:  at times we are all guilty of letting it build up..... all done now  :)

with my last business could spend a couple of days a week on it :(..

Mr Beko Benteke from Burkina Faso who works for their government and has 1 million U.S dollars waiting for me, all he needs are my bank details. :nonono::angry:

a whole million lassie :)..
  • Like 3

People who sit next to you on the tube when the carriage is empty then proceed to make a dozen calls on their phone with it on full volume and talk excessively loudly.

The increasing use of people carriers as local taxis. I need a hoist to get in and have to abseil out. Plus they don't have walking stick holders. It's all very well pandering to the young things and carting them off to distant raves but let's not forget us retired boulevardiers

Edited by knocker

I'm commenting on behalf of someone else, somebody who abhors people who moan a lot. Not occasionally but a lot lol. There is a big distinction. :-)

Time wasters & poor internet connection drives me up the wall.

Time wasters & poor internet connection drives me up the wall.

Time wasters but in what way?

Time wasters but in what way?

Those PPI nuisance calls :wallbash: not that they get any time from me after 1s. Also when I offer help to someone for instance out of kindness and I'm not even given a please or thank you or any form of appreciation just a 'hmm ok' - if I knew you was going to be so rude. I'd have just walked away, some people really lack manners. Lots of things tick me off but we'd be here all day I try not be pessimistic by focusing on my own actions and the good I do.

Edited by Daniel*

Bloody neighbours who think my dropped kerb is for their use to get onto their grassed front garden!

I could write a book about them, noisy, rude, yapping mutt, music all day, ignorant, selfish, foul language, BBQ's when we have a line full of washing ...... Oh I could go on!!!

Bloody neighbours who think my dropped kerb is for their use to get onto their grassed front garden!

I could write a book about them, noisy, rude, yapping mutt, music all day, ignorant, selfish, foul language, BBQ's when we have a line full of washing ...... Oh I could go on!!!

Had full blown pikeys living next door, years ago, that was hell. The wife pikey kept knocking at my door whilst she was half naked, the husband was psychotic and the kids who were 5/6 years old, were left alone in the house and would find knives and start playing with them. :bomb: They did lots of other onions too.

More recently, our driveway seems to have become invisible as people park right in front of it. :cc_confused:

Had full blown pikeys living next door, years ago, that was hell. 

My daughter was targeted by them about 10 years ago. Just Google Dale Farm. She was imprisoned in a trailer and forced to wash/bleach everything in sight. She managed to escape despite threats of our house being bulldozed, and our knee caps being blown off by shotguns! Thankfully she never conceived a pikey child, otherwise that would have been the end of her life and we would not have had any power to prevent her 'integration' and the police would be as good as useless!! If anyone parks in front of your drive just get a Shrader valve remover and let the air out of their tyres  :shok:

Edited by Wet'n'Dry
  • Like 1

Paint some white lines and invest in your very own singing and dancing personalised parking meter? You could offer loyalty points too. Free cups of hot beverages for any early birds. Hourly rate negotiable.

• Like 1

People who say "LOL you think that's hot/cold? come to ______ then you will be complaining" when the UK just had an record broken.

• Like 1

People who say "LOL you think that's hot/cold? come to ______ then you will be complaining" when the UK just had an record broken.

Really annoys me when expats say that and act like they deserve a medal for living in a warmer country. I came across one such comment yesterday from someone living in Hungary. They probably moan themselves when it does get hot.

• Like 1

used to work for a mobile home company, had threats every day to myself and staff from the travellers

just saying

just saying

it's not my fault (... Can't cho your relatives.. Edited by Mokidugway

I have pikey relatives :0......

:shok: :shok: :shok: Pikeydugway! :help::laugh:

• Like 2

Having a house full of flies and mosquitoes! At least there are very few midges down here...

9/11 conspiracy theories absolute nut jobs.

• Like 1

Why oh why oh why, when I say 'wasn't last night great?' do peeps in Tesco look at me as if I were a nutter?? :D  :D

Discarded pizza in the lane up to my house ,why ????.

We have the same with empty boxes from the kebab shop at the bottom of the road either ending up in the garden or on the path outside.

I've never checked it myself but maybe the distance is the exact amount needed for eating a donner and chips at the walking speed possible when your half cut.