Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

Scary both in a Mini Cooper with dodgy brakes and at the back end of a Routemaster bus. What on earth was the person who designed that thing tripping on?

They're both called the Magic Roundabout. As Dylan would say: "Far out, man."

sorry spotted the title above the video :)...

They're more evil than magic as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps they're related to my most hated giant near-stationary roundabout?

I've posted this before, but we got one of those double roundabouts just down the road. The work of the devil it is.

I've posted this before, but we got one of those double roundabouts just down the road. The work of the devil it is.

This is much worse: a big roundabout with six mini ones round the outside. My brother's then girlfriend (the one with the Mini Cooper with the dodgy brakes) used to delight in freaking me out by going clockwise round the minibouts in such a way that she actually went anticlockwise round the central one. :shok:

They're more evil than magic as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps they're related to my most hated giant near-stationary roundabout?

Not all magic is evil (just to clear up any misconceptions) :friends: but you are right they are bad ideas

The problem with roundabouts I think is understanding them. I have correctly followed road markings round one but still got beeped, and near bubs school people even overtake on the one outside or don't indicate. 

The problem with roundabouts I think is understanding them. I have correctly followed road markings round one but still got beeped, and near bubs school people even overtake on the one outside or don't indicate. 

Most people don't seem to understand how the lanes work, including a driving instructor I know...

What snow raven and Bluebreezer54 said - it drives me crazy! But apparently that's what's acceptable these days. Standards have fallen...

Edited by kate1

What snow raven and Bluebreezer54 said - it drives me crazy! But apparently that's what's acceptable these days. Standards have fallen...

I don't miss the days when people on here made rambly posts with emoticons after every sentence either. Hopefully, they're over.

Roundabouts are generally a good thing as long there not to busy ,then the problems begin !!!.

Roundabouts with traffic lights on them when the lights are only needed during rush hour.

Are they needed at 8pm on a Sunday night? Found that out a couple of weekends ago. Waiting at a red light on a roundabout and no other traffic but me.

Where I used to live, a good few years ago, we had traffic lights put in and they would just change even when no cars were present, unless you did actually get to them when they were red and they then took a good five minutes to change, even when the main road into town was empty.

Some chaos on local roundabout today ,Mondeo went through pedestrian railings 15 minute wait , no one hurt which is a good thing !!!!!!!!!.....