Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

certain girl that try every trick in the book to get money out of ya, and when they cant they blank and block you in everyway,,,

School holidays. The proliferation of the little monsters in areas of normal quiet and tranquility is deeply upsetting.

Youv'e missed junk posts in NW.

and junk dumped in alleyways in my street!

Edited by lassie23

People who criticise me for drinking Smirnoff Ice at 8am - as if I'm the one with the problem. There is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol in the morning - just make sure you don't get drunk because that will lead to embarrassing incidents later. And I mean, come on - Smirnoff Ice barely even qualifies as alcohol! :nonono: Pfft, I don't know.

People who criticise me for drinking Smirnoff Ice at 8am - as if I'm the one with the problem. There is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol in the morning - just make sure you don't get drunk because that will lead to embarrassing incidents later. And I mean, come on - Smirnoff Ice barely even qualifies as alcohol! :nonono: Pfft, I don't know.

I used to drink in the very early morning many years ago, as an aid to sleep following night shifts. Sadly, it all had to stop when one day I was arrested for fighting naked with the postman.

• Like 2

I used to drink in the very early morning many years ago, as an aid to sleep following night shifts. Sadly, it all had to stop when one day I was arrested for fighting naked with the postman.

made me lol hard

had a roadrage incident a few years ago with a bus driver ,he locked the doors so I couldn't get to him so I bent his windscreen wipers in two !!!!!!...

had a roadrage incident a few years ago with a bus driver ,he locked the doors so I couldn't get to him so I bent his windscreen wipers in two !!!!!!...

Classy

kettle!

:laugh:

• Like 1

Internet ads, where you get the same ones over and over again, and what is it with the ones that "wobble" to show weight loss, or "woman near you [enter town name] has secret to youth" or similar, nope I said "Scrotums" not "scatter cushion"

Edited by Jax

Internet ads, where you get the same ones over and over again, and what is it with the ones that "wobble" to show weight loss, or "woman near you [enter town name] has secret to youth" or similar, nope I said "shimmery moonlight" not "scatter cushion" (see them here when not blocked).

Thankfully, my ad blocker is actually pretty good and gets rid of all that nonense!

Thankfully, my ad blocker is actually pretty good and gets rid of all that nonense!

It does at home, the work one needs some help though

Insurance companies, what a bunch of fraudsters! Do the same to them and you end up behind bars!

Insurance companies, what a bunch of fraudsters! Do the same to them and you end up behind bars!

insurance fraud is a game you have to play very carefully ,allegedly !!!.
  • Like 1

insurance fraud is a game you have to play very carefully ,allegedly !!!.

I allegedly heard that too allegedly!

Boys, behave. Get back in banter if needed!

• Like 4

The amount of repeats of films on free view!

I'd be lucky - got home from work half an hour ago to find my telly has blown up. That's ticked me off.

I'd be lucky - got home from work half an hour ago to find my telly has blown up. That's ticked me off.

How big is it now?

I was well chuffed to get a 32" but if it blew up to 42" would be triffic.