Holidays
Local
Radar
Pollen
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

18 hours ago, Snipper said:

I really hope you enjoy getting old and have intolerant people to make your life an absolute misery. I would think they are hardly doing things so you are upset. 

Keep this message with you forever so you can reflect on it when you are a sad old dribbling fart, with your children and others saying behind your back I wish you were dead.    

It will come. 

yeah 2 points

1 - IM OLD

2 - i didnt specify old people, i said people.

so get your facts right before going on a self righteous rant you uncaring person.

2 hours ago, mushymanrob said:

yeah 2 points

1 - IM OLD

2 - i didnt specify old people, i said people.

so get your facts right before going on a self righteous rant you uncaring person.

If I wasn't caring I would hardly be making comment. I assume you enquire each time when someone gets in your way and annoys you to ensure they are not disabled, mentally or physically,  in some way.

Edited by Snipper

2 hours ago, Snipper said:

If I wasn't caring I would hardly be making comment. I assume you enquire each time when someone gets in your way and annoys you to ensure they are not disabled, mentally or physically,  in some way.

no, if you were caring you would jump to conclusions before delivering a rather nasty reply in a thread that supposed to be light hearted.

43 minutes ago, mushymanrob said:

no, if you were caring you would jump to conclusions before delivering a rather nasty reply in a thread that supposed to be light hearted.

You are quite right and I apologise. 

Unfortunately I am still smarting from an unpleasant experience with my father who has brain damage following a car crash.  Try to help him out and about but it is, unfortunately, very clear from the hurtful comments made by some impatient people I should not be cluttering up the place with my father. The nicer comments have included "sod off get the old fool out of the way".

On 30/11/2017 at 00:21, dusk said:

That's a disgrace!

(No, seriously, that is)

Whatcha getting out of curiosity? 

My next daily drive is likely to be a V50 T5

Nice , I've ordered an x90 t 8 hybrid to replace my range rover that was totalled by a tractor .

3 hours ago, Snipper said:

Unfortunately I am still smarting from an unpleasant experience with my father who has brain damage following a car crash.  Try to help him out and about but it is, unfortunately, very clear from the hurtful comments made by some impatient people I should not be cluttering up the place with my father. The nicer comments have included "sod off get the old fool out of the way".

sorry to hear about your father, and rest assured i have no problem with old people nor the ill. my post was referring to an experience i had last friday where the aisles were full of people who were gawping. of course some might be near senility or ill, id never chastise them, but the majority i encountered if not all, were not in that catagory. :)

Wouldn't it be wonderful if just for one day, you could tell people that annoy the hell of you to just mongoose off?  Without a ban ofc, that would destroy the point. I bet I would gets lots, but i have a few to give too.

On 12/4/2017 at 16:29, Snipper said:

Don't let the rude uneducated selfish t***s of this country get you down, you carry on looking after your dad, so horrible that he was involved in an accident.

24 minutes ago, Dami said:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if just for one day, you could tell people that annoy the hell of you to just mongoose off?  Without a ban ofc, that would destroy the point. I bet I would gets lots, but i have a few to give too.

We should have a national mongoose off day.

1 hour ago, lassie23 said:

Don't let the rude uneducated selfish t***s of this country get you down, you carry on looking after your dad, so horrible that he was involved in an accident.

Thank you for your kind comments.

‘Our thoughts and prayers....’ 

Really does rub me the wrong way, I don’t want thoughts and prayers what good are they? 

Too often especially politicians spout the same old folk want ACTION.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

‘Our thoughts and prayers....’ 

Really does rub me the wrong way, I don’t want thoughts and prayers what good are they? 

Too often especially politicians spout the same old folk want ACTION.

hardly any of them pray and some aren't even capable of thinking

I'm sure I should be grateful for any Christmas cards ..
but I do feel very underwhelmed when they are about 2" square.
:(

19 minutes ago, Beverley Lass said:

merry christmas beverley lass

13 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

merry christmas beverley lass

Bit early, but thank you, and the same to you Lassie.  :)

• Thanks 1

Happy Christmas emails (sent instead of cards) that don't even have your name on them....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beverley Lass said:

i haven't received any Xmas cards for about 4/5 years

crimbo.....

it has been taken over by commerce, its rammed down our thoats since bonfire night. its lost its appeal because of this. it used to be fun when it grew organically and we had chance to indulge at our own pace. but now we are forced into it whether we are ready or not. its like being told 'you can now start to enjoy crimbo' , you cannot be told to have fun, it evolves naturally, organically.

Folk that neglect personal hygiene. Do you think I did the right or wrong thing? A man sitting adjacent to me and he ponged to high heaven and I told him, with some advice to help soften the blow..

On 12/13/2017 at 09:34, mushymanrob said:

crimbo.....

it has been taken over by commerce, its rammed down our thoats since bonfire night. its lost its appeal because of this. it used to be fun when it grew organically and we had chance to indulge at our own pace. but now we are forced into it whether we are ready or not. its like being told 'you can now start to enjoy crimbo' , you cannot be told to have fun, it evolves naturally, organically.

Christmas is a joke these days, the joy of giving is how commerce is disguising their greed this year

• Like 1

Quick way of getting punched or worse Dan ,way to commercial these days ,glad  to get away in January .

Having to leave my workshop for extended periods doing Christmasy things :bad: