Holidays
Local
Radar
Pollen
cheeky_monkey

Things that tick you off?

6 hours ago, dusk said:

They're not likely to say, "Here's a dish  I've concocted that tastes shyte" are they?

Also, whilst I'm here (from the Model thread) :-

IMBY

All to play for

Cold shots

Get the cold in

Anyway, back to the models

Ergo

no, at times you can see how awful it is by their face.

14 hours ago, dusk said:

They're not likely to say, "Here's a dish  I've concocted that tastes shyte" are they?

in the good old days when things were going t up..they would just shove the crap to one side and say ..here is one i made earlier

Edited by cheeky_monkey

Not being able to get my shiny new Volvo to April :sorry:

6 hours ago, Mokidugway said:

Not being able to get my shiny new Volvo to April :sorry:

That's a disgrace!

(No, seriously, that is)

Whatcha getting out of curiosity? 

My next daily drive is likely to be a V50 T5

The weather in Bedford is doing my head in. Even my home town had some snow. 

Sun? I got plenty of that.

But my coat of dreams arrived today.:yahoo: So yeah my fault.  :oops:

Christmas and all the tripe that goes with it, it's some blokes birthday and he may not even be the son of god:oops:god would have to exist in the first place, to have a son:whistling:

• Like 1

It depends how you see Christmas lass, when i was working it was about nights out and parties, now i'm a mum it's about making it magical for bubs. 

Bubs is still ill, her school rings me to see how she is, catches me off my guard, makes me feel like i'm lying. mongooseing government and their policies. I am sick to death of having to speak to people I don't know about a child they don't really care about because of figures their school needs to get too.

Health of my child is more important.  4 weeks of her being ill, sent in with the magical calpol and finally, it hits her bad enough for 3 days in bed. 

13 hours ago, lassie23 said:

Christmas and all the tripe that goes with it, it's some blokes birthday and he may not even be the son of god:oops:god would have to exist in the first place, to have a son:whistling:

google 'the silence that screams'.... it highlights the lack of any contemporary evidence for the magician.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dami said:

It depends how you see Christmas lass, when i was working it was about nights out and parties, now i'm a mum it's about making it magical for bubs. 

Bubs is still ill, her school rings me to see how she is, catches me off my guard, makes me feel like i'm lying. mongooseing government and their policies. I am sick to death of having to speak to people I don't know about a child they don't really care about because of figures their school needs to get too.

Health of my child is more important.  4 weeks of her being ill, sent in with the magical calpol and finally, it hits her bad enough for 3 days in bed. 

get well bubs.

Just now, lassie23 said:

get well bubs.

thx lass.

Am shattered. and moody.

So called environmental filter systems on diesel cars DPF etc absolutely a waste of time as practically nothing comes out of a  modern Diesel engine ,I know as I have a 5 k machine to prove it :wallbash:much easier to cut the thing out and remap ECU .

farts, faffers, ditherers in shops... they stand about gawping in the middle of the ailse or just inside the doorway ...

2 hours ago, mushymanrob said:

farts, faffers, ditherers in shops... they stand about gawping in the middle of the ailse or just inside the doorway ...

old people like to stare at cheddar a lot I find:blink2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lassie23 said:

old people like to stare at cheddar a lot I find:blink2:

I wonder if cheese stares at cheese :cc_confused:

When you go out for a meal with a group of mates, and while you have to have cola, they happily drink beer after beer and then expect every one to split the bill.  Finally had to say I could only afford what I'd eaten/drunk , although true - at time I was living alone, with a mortgage, car and other bills to pay and they were in couples -  I was getting fed up paying extra so they could drink more. I can still see my friends annoyed face, but needless to say I wasn't the only one who felt the same way.

Edited by Dami

Those who say bacon is so unhealthy but seem quite happy to take a pack of my homemade smoked bacon away and apparently want more. 

8 hours ago, Dami said:

When you go out for a meal with a group of mates, and while you have to have cola, they happily drink beer after beer and then expect every one to split the bill.  Finally had to say I could only afford what I'd eaten/drunk , although true - at time I was living alone, with a mortgage, car and other bills to pay and they were in couples -  I was getting fed up paying extra so they could drink more. I can still see my friends annoyed face, but needless to say I wasn't the only one who felt the same way.

This is blooming annoying. Why pay for them to get rat arsed?  Ground rules at the outset I think. Obviously need to take a calculator to do the correct split on occasions, which is a bit sad if they don't understand. 

9 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Bloody hell snipper you're more bitter than arsenic :rofl:

No I am lovely and caring about some  

Not bitter as I am not affected directly. Just have an insight into how the intolerant despise the elderly who in times past were probably wiping, without complaint, the backside of those who no longer see their worth. 

Edited by Snipper
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snipper said:

No I am lovely and caring about some  

Not bitter as I am not affected directly. Just have an insight into how the intolerant despise the elderly who in times past were probably wiping, without complaint, the backside of those who no longer see their worth. 

Sadly old snipperooney that seems to be the case these days :sorry:

2 hours ago, Snipper said:

Those who say bacon is so unhealthy but seem quite happy to take a pack of my homemade smoked bacon away and apparently want more. 

love bacon

2 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

love bacon

Make your own and you can decide what goes in to the cure. None of that white  stuff comes out when you cook it. Haven't bought any bacon for years. Lovely giving a pack to friends when they call. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snipper said:

Make your own and you can decide what goes in to the cure. None of that white  stuff comes out when you cook it. Haven't bought any bacon for years. Lovely giving a pack to friends when they call. 

Sounds amazing, my dad used to smoke pork too, well worth the wait.

7 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Sounds amazing, my dad used to smoke pork too, well worth the wait.

If you want a few pointers let me know on or off the forum. 

Smoked salmon is relatively cheap and quick to make. 

Even made prosciutto ham by curing a pigs leg. Downside you have to air dry it for  year or so. Lot easier to go to Lidl and buy one. Interesting doing it though. 

• Thanks 1