Sign in to follow this  
M'Lady

In Memoriam

10 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Leyton Orient manager and former Tottenham and Portsmouth defender Justin Edinburgh has died aged 49

Gutted! Just read it on Mail online. Tears in my eyes as i write this.

18 minutes ago, Bristle boy said:

Gutted! Just read it on Mail online. Tears in my eyes as i write this.

Me too! RIP.:cray:

30 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

what happened to him, very young

He suffered a cardiac arrest on Monday as passed away today

5 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Leyton Orient manager and former Tottenham and Portsmouth defender Justin Edinburgh has died aged 49

Can't quite believe I would be in this thread writing RIP Justin Edinburgh, only saw him on April 12th when his side was well on the way to the title. Claret (Dave) will have known him well from his Chelmsford City days. Such a sad loss at such a young age.   

The actor William Simons, who played PC Alf Ventress in all 18 series of ITVs heartbeat has died aged 79

1 minute ago, mushymanrob said:

ridiculous..... wtf is the world coming to?

i had to read it a few times before it sank in.  Im sure there will be many people that disagree  but it makes you wonder were it will end.   We have a rugby player  banned because of his christian beliefs  we have now a bloke sacked for posting a comedy sketch  thats already in the public eye   and  was probably for sale in Asda itself  its just best i guess to keep quiet about everything.  

4 minutes ago, weirpig said:

i had to read it a few times before it sank in.  Im sure there will be many people that disagree  but it makes you wonder were it will end.   We have a rugby player  banned because of his christian beliefs  we have now a bloke sacked for posting a comedy sketch  thats already in the public eye   and  was probably for sale in Asda itself  its just best i guess to keep quiet about everything.  

this is why is steer clear of Facebook and Twitter..havent used either since 2011

Just now, cheeky_monkey said:

this is why is steer clear of Facebook and Twitter..havent used either since 2011

Yep  a shame  but thats the way its going.  The Irony is   and for me its a huge one.  A quick search on the Internet shows i can purchase DVDs of Dave Allen from Asda  probably the biggest lampooner ( if thats even a word) of religion going   funny how thats not been removed from the shelves 

21 hours ago, weirpig said:

Yep  a shame  but thats the way its going.  The Irony is   and for me its a huge one.  A quick search on the Internet shows i can purchase DVDs of Dave Allen from Asda  probably the biggest lampooner ( if thats even a word) of religion going   funny how thats not been removed from the shelves 

thats because he lampoons christianity/catholicism ...... ill say no more ;)

Actor David Hedison has died aged 92. He famously played the unfortunate scientist in the original version of the Fly. Also starred in two James Bond films as Bond's CIA friend Felix Leiter in Live and Let Die and Licence to Kill and played Captain Crane in the 60s Sci FI series Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea

Edited by Weather-history

1 hour ago, Summer Sun said:

Rutger Hauer who was known for his role in 'Blade Runner' has died aged 75

he was good in the hitcher

Me, if I don't get an effing good storm after all this heat.lol.

Spike Milligan humour.

1 hour ago, DAVID SNOW said:

Me, if I don't get an effing good storm after all this heat.lol.

Spike Milligan humour.

Absolute cracker last night, can't hear thunder as well though these days after windows were upgraded late 2014, july2014 shook the building to its foundations. last night though around 70 lightening strikes.

3 hours ago, Weather-history said:

Remember the Guinness adverts he was in?

Yes i forgot about them

Jimmy Patton has died aged 87 he was best known for staring alongside the chuckle brothers in Chucklevision