Thank you all for your lovely comments, I actually lost my dad 5 years to day on tuesday and he would be having a party right now with all these famous stars joining him. 

He also joined my mum, also gone 10 years. 

My dad died laughing to his favorite TV program, a wonderful way to go. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Stuart baggs the 'brand' from apprentice has passed away.

Probably the funniest clip ever from this show.

A year ago while watching the place i spend alot of my youth burn to the ground, I also had the phone call to say my Auntie had passed.

R.I.P xx

Edited by Dami

I rather like the story when Cilla's father demanded a name change when Epstein took her on.

When Epstein agreed to take her on, her father — who was required to sign the contract because she was under 21 — told him he wanted her name changed back to White, otherwise his fellow dockers would not believe she was his daughter. Epstein declined and, according to Cilla, her father’s workmates then nicknamed him The Frustrated Minstrel “because he didn’t know if he was Black or Whiteâ€.

• Like 2

i dont wish to dish on cilla, but i met her with a mutual friend several years ago. we went her london flat before the trip to the theatre. i found very bossy, quite rude maybe she was having a bad day

anyway sad to lose her

yes I do !

7% in top and 6% in the last one, lol

Edited by Dami
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

British born novelist Jackie Collins (sister of actress Joan) has passed away in Los Angeles aged 77.

She suffered breast cancer.

Very successful with her often 'racy' writing, she sold over 500 million books across 40 countries.

B.

Am I allowed to do this here...now that I feel able?

Spike - Border Collie - born 20 December 2000 - died 31 August  2015 (0215). My amazing, beautiful boy who played with us right up until his last day. I visited his burial place this evening and the wildflower seeds we scattered around are germinating and will become beautiful. He is buried naturally and with nature in a special place for him and us. We buried him during an almost silent 360 degree lightning on the night of August 31st, a special send off for my storm watching companion who watched the July 1 supercell hit our Aire Valley in the UK and who watched some good storms here in Limousin during his last 4 week stay.

Rest well my man - we have learned so much from you and our life goes on enriched.

Thank you...

Edited by Spikecollie
  • Like 8