Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Canadian Rockies Time-lapse

Posted

Thought I'd post this amazing short film, some of the best time-lapse I've seen. Really makes me want to go back to the Rockies, maybe in winter this time.

Need to get my backside in gear and finish making my motorized slider for the camera, want to start experimenting in time-lapse.

Enjoy!

May need to leave to buffer for a while, well worth watching in HD.

http-~~-//vimeo.com/45941676

Edited by Mountain Snow
  • Like 4

Posted

This is all filmed where I live...its amazing here. Pic at the beginning is Peyto lake and lots of shots from banff, canmore, kananaskis. Great movie and thank for sharing

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c

This is all filmed where I live...its amazing here. Pic at the beginning is Peyto lake and lots of shots from banff, canmore, kananaskis. Great movie and thank for sharing

Show off!

Posted

It is a beautiful part of Canada, would love to go back. Canmore is a great place, very friendly people, I had a middle aged woman pull over on the main road and offer me a lift into town when the train was blocking the road, something that would never happen in this country. The following day I passed a young lad crouched over a storm drain, his friend was down the drain rescuing a duckling that had fallen down, he passed it up unharmed. They were I bit gutted that I wasn't a group of girls as they would have definitely pulled! Left me with a good impression of the place.

• 10 months later...