Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coast

Banter and beyond

Well, must be time for a new one then? Lets see if you can trash this then!!!!

BIN a windy day and taken up coughing n' sniffin'....

Sounds like you should go to the Doctors with afflictions at both ends then.....

what I want to know is who killed Frosty....

Not guilty! All my snow people took a holiday when I warned them it was going to get warmer:

Posted Image

Not guilty! Al my snow people took a holiday when I warned them it was going to get warmer:

Probably just as well they would have turned into a puddle by now...which reminds me of this poem...

I made myself a snow ball as perfect as could be

I thought I'd keep it as a pet and let it sleep with me

I made it some pajamas and a pillow for it's head

Then, last night it ran away

But first -- it wet the bed.

Posted Image

I have gone from moderate pain to clinically dead in three clicks Posted Image

So which are you then?

Owww flatliner.... Posted Image

Unfortunatly what happens when grow older, Everything goes flat and get lines

You know getting older when takes longer getting over having good time, than it did to have it

Evening all

We all sound fit and healthy.......not. Tbags is off poorly with a sickness book and I think I might have cracked a rib coughing

Blimey.

I do hope it's only a pulled muscle rather than a broke rib. Time to visit quack to see if the lurgy has left you with a secondary infection?

Tbags is off poorly with a sickness book and I think I might have cracked a rib coughing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is it safe cot come in?

Evening all, managed to convince Mr Loo that it was his turn for parent duty so he's gone to watch Smiler in a debating competition (steady Coast).

Made a digestive/chocolate/marshmallow combo tonight for Smiler to try. One digestive, one marshmallow cut in half on top, two chunks of chocolate in the remaining space on the biscuit. Place another biscuit on top. Microwave for 10-20 seconds. I used to have these all the time & still my size 8 jeans would hang off me, oh how times have changed

Is it safe cot come in?

Have you got a hard hat and steel toe-capped boots?

Made a digestive/chocolate/marshmallow combo tonight for Smiler to try. One digestive, one marshmallow cut in half on top, two chunks of chocolate in the remaining space on the biscuit. Place another biscuit on top. Microwave for 10-20 seconds. I used to have these all the time & still my size 8 jeans would hang off me, oh how times have changed

That sounds like about 900 calories going on just there! Posted Image

Have you got a hard hat and steel toe-capped boots?

That sounds like about 900 calories going on just there! Posted Image

I've got my Clarks boots on but no steel in them

They are nice but so messy that you feel like you need a shower after

So almost the weekend, I need a lie in

So almost the weekend, I need a lie in

My body does, but my brain keep telling me to get up :doh:

Morning, what's that I can smell then?

Posted Image

Morning, what's that I can smell then?

Posted Image

Nooooooo, that's all wrong...it has what looks like HP sauce on it not Tommy K - I only have that sauce when there is a sausage in my baps !

Hmmm, has to be Heinz Tommy K as MKSA says. I could do with one this morning instead of this banana!