Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By John Finney
      Hello, just wondering if any of the Tour 5 guests are on here?
      Only days to go now... Does anyone have any questions regarding photography equipment before we head out?
    • By Dami
      Well might as well get the ball rolling early this year.
      No storms today.
    • By Shane Jacks
      I know it is not specifically weather but last week while observing the sky I saw 3 red lights flying to the east.  In an irregular triangle formation, I just wondered if anybody else had seen this type of thing.  I have been googling for an hour or so and not got a direct answer but I may think they would be military aircraft...
      Thank you for any help anyone can give
      Shane 
    • By Matthew Rhys Thompson
      Hi Guys, 
      My name is Matthew, I am studying my Masters in the Royal College of Art currently in London but am from South Wales.
      I am pursuing a photographic project surrounding the community and people and action of 'Storm chasing'. I am fascinated by this process and the potential excitement of the discovering and finding storms and am looking to work with people nationwide as well as potentially internationally.
      If anyone is willing to invite me into this world and discuss things further please do get in touch. This is a self funded project and something I have been thinking seriously about for a while now. I am very keen to form a collaborative piece of work with you as individuals and as groups.
      My email is [email protected] and my Mobile number is 07534082955
      Kind Regards,
      Matthew

• By Jo Farrow
      Details here https://www.weatherholidays.com/