Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern England Regional Discussion 22/01/13 16z------------->

A.J

Posted

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close now. Come on change from the worst type of PPN Sleet to the best snow.

Come in land a bit im in Kinson, Been VERY heavy snow here now for quite a while, Only just settling now though

Posted

Steady Light Snow in Calne. Had some thawing today but still plenty over the grass & borders. ( Iv spent the last few days shovelling the paths, SUCH FUN!!)

Picking up abit here now

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold snow, thunderstorms

Chucking it down here, just as heavy as friday!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 4 seasons please

proper snow in Axminster now and its starting to settle on cars etc, why does snow make you feel like your 10 again?acute.gif

Doesn't it always snow in Axminster?!!? rofl.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking low pressure in winter. Hot and thundery in the summer

The latest bbc Iv just watched with that annoying woman again the graphics was crap and showed it moving away by 22:00 tonight??

Surely that's against the nae and other forecasts ?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

GTLTW - what is it doing in newbury now?

Absolutely nothing here still despite radar showing otherwise wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

Mixture of wet sleety snowflakes and rainy bits, just like most other places to be fair.

Come on you uppers. clapping.gif

From roughly 7pm to 8pm onwards, it should be proper SNOW for most, acocrding to the NAE and NMM output.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Hot Sun (but not at the same time!) 57m asl

Sob sob. All around me getting some snow and none for me.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow (of course) Storms, Sunshine, everything begging with 'S'

Temp dropped to 0.2c - still moderate/heavy snow and is now beginning to settle :)

Posted

hammering down with snow near whiteley in hampshire which is near fareham if you have never heard of whitely lol

Yep heard of Whitely, they have a rather nice forest there. See the signs when I drive on the M27. So annoying that we had that heavy rain first on the coast as it is snowing steadily now and the temp still dropping. Not enough to settle though. cray.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Sun, Heat, Cold,T/storms via Spanish plumes *rare*

The latest bbc Iv just watched with that annoying woman again the graphics was crap and showed it moving away by 22:00 tonight??

Yes I saw it too, I think it will last longer than!

Posted

Doesn't it always snow in Axminster?!!? rofl.gif

nooo all we got out of Fridays snow was a bit of slush, just hope this snow is going to carry on for a few hours.

Posted

So, my day... Started pretty rubbish! Had an exam, went okay... Then for almost all the day, it was raining! How depressing I thought! So, checked the weather on an after school session, and the met office showed sleet for all night, how deppressing I thought... Again! At which time it was sleeting, so they were right. Then, the sleet slowly turned all into snow! Finally! Bit it still wasn't settling, but I thought I would go with that for now, as I hoped as the temperatud re dropped, it would start to settle. Mother Nature rewarded my patience, with the snow that's starting to settle! Only on grassy areas etc, as the ground was soaking... Bit Mother Nature decided to reward me further, by letting the snow settle on all roads/pavements etc! Now snow is falling heavily everywhere, and have a good layer currently :D all good! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and sunny or cold and snowy. Nothing inbetween.

Still to warm here, according to my temp its still 1.5c DP 1c. Still rain sleet mix..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers and cold winters with snow.

Ignore that, Ian Ferguson just said could still be around by tomorrow mornings rush hour on BBCRB.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 4 seasons please

nooo all we got out of Fridays snow was a bit of slush, just hope this snow is going to carry on for a few hours.

Good luck with it. Used to live in Lyme and there it never snowed!!! Used to stay on the other side of the A35!!!

Posted

sleet/snow falling in Bognor temp 1.0c

High where are you in Bognor? I am half a mile from the sea and it is still 1.5C here but I did notice this morning that it is noticeably colder on the outskirts of the town.