Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angelici Magiovinium

Three Counties & East Anglia Regional Discussion - January 19th 2013>

Here we go lovely people of EA & 3C....

Please use this thread for your regional discussions about the current weather or what is being forecast for the next few days in Beds, Bucks, Herts, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Milton Keynes.

Link to the previous one here:

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/75621-three-counties-east-anglia-regional-discussion-january-18th-2013/page__st__780

Met O Ice warnings for Saturday......... please do all take care.....

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_warnings.html

post-10773-0-46906500-1358552582_thumb.j

My post from the old thread in case anyone missed it,

There's a big clump of precipitation knocking on Kents door...was this forecast?

Anyone care to blow some snow over to ipswich, from errr... any side really, north east west wtv... anything at all ..... 5 minutes of dandruf all day long cray.gif

seems to be stalled in moving west right on the edge of stevenage on the radar lol.. light snow here though so not complaining. Anyone have any idea on possible extent tonight as my fiance is out there driving lorry and he is going between milton keynes, harlow and beckton

Started snowing in Haverhill at 18:30 friday, and nearly 6 hours later its still coming down moderately. We have quiet a covering here now and with the prospect of prolonged snow until 06:00 today I suspect a fair few inches lying by morning.

NH

Those heavier showers in Essex at present seem to be progressing north at a reasonable pace now.....fingers crossed i'll catch some before I fall asleep :)

Light snow has started here again.

Just as the street lights go out.. sorry.gifrofl.gif

Bad form! Shame on the council nonono.gif

Light on our street stays on thankfully!

Street lights just went out here as well.

Bad form! Shame on the council nonono.gif

I know. Bet they still drink £200 bottles of wine on their jollies aggressive.gif

Although, on a clear night it does make looking at the stars easier acute.gif

does anyone know why the snow sheild is up in the watford area, been watching raintoday radar all evening snow showers keep going around us for some reason thank you

does anyone know why the snow sheild is up in the watford area, been watching raintoday radar all evening snow showers keep going around us for some reason thank you

Centre of the low pressure rotating round your area.

Rain today is having issues,Since 2pm . Try this http://www.netweathe...ion=radar;sess=

looks like i'll be radar watching for the next couple of hours as some of those brighter blobs are on a collision course with my house!!! now to just try stay awake :)

thank you

Rain today is having issues,Since 2pm . Try this http://www.netweathe...ion=radar;sess=

thank you

thanks perfectstorm do you know if things are going to change with the centre of the low

I'm happy with my 15cm of snow, but you would think these regional discussions would still be busy. tsk.

Still snowing light-moderate here. Not 2-5cm. We still had 2cm on the lawn, and outside of town 5cm widely still lying from Monday! At work in the centre of Bedford naff all than a bit on roofs and the odd sheltered snow patch. I left Bedford at lunchtime, so it would be interesting to hear how much there is there.

A thought that crossed my mind is that once you pass a certain threshold you are happy, and content, thus are unburdened. Hence don't bother posting anymore.

I *think* I managed to attach a picture of a fail with me and my son trying to make a snowman at about 3pm, but the snow was too dry so we went sledging instead. Given that the snow is twice as deep now.

Bloody ace.

post-503-0-73762400-1358555553_thumb.png

I know. Bet they still drink £200 bottles of wine on their jollies aggressive.gif

Although, on a clear night it does make looking at the stars easier acute.gif

I make you right...maybe those council bods should stand in the road and thier rosy red boozed up chops could light up the sky instead...me, jealous...of course not! whistling.gif

Ah, think it's stopped here now. Might be really light, tough to tell as there's no lights on down my street. Had a really good finish to the night in fairness, a few hours of some medium stuff, ended up being a few inches or so and settled lovely.

Still being greedy though, I never want it to stop! Bring us more w00t.gif

It started snowing at 9:30am, didn't stop until 5:30pm so 8 hours...then it started again at 9:30pm and hasn't stopped since...so 11 hours of snowfall so far, never have I ever had that before!

2345.gif

25-30 miles west,St Albans,Luton.Etc will be joining in.