London & South East Regional Discussion - January 14th 2013 12z Onwards

Coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: BEASTERLYS

http://www.meteociel...CM1-72.GIF?14-0

cracking ECM at day 3-

bitter

S

i look forward to your posts Steve and appreciate your views, charts, and everything else you contribute.

1 question about this chart.. Yes its cold, but i see no snow opertunties after a possible sleet,wet snow tonight.if it happens. and at the end of the day thats what we all want on this forum,. even an inch will do...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Im going to start a fresh thread shortly, as you're posting so damn much...lol.....So please, finish off any posts and I'll link new thread shortly smile.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms,Hot `n` sunny!

I`d be happy if i`m looking at the snow tomorrow instead of wearing it all over my waterproofs! rofl.gif

i look forward to your posts Steve and appreciate your views, charts, and everything else you contribute.

1 question about this chart.. Yes its cold, but i see no snow opertunties after a possible sleet,wet snow tonight.if it happens. and at the end of the day thats what we all want on this forum,. even an inch will do...

repost it in the new thread

S

Posted

BBC London News quote: "More snow tonight, especially to the North and East of the Capital"

On current trajectories looks like West London and North West London could cop snow from both the Cheshire streamer and the pivoting front. Headed back to Ealing now - hope we have some lying snow still but not expecting it (even though it's snowed all day there!)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

new thread here ------------->

closing this one shortly

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

What's that little jag in the flow just east of us?