Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

East Anglia & Three Counties Regional Discussion

Team Jo

Posted

Looking forward to joining this thread from tomorrow.

Excellent prospects at the moment for our region with further possible snowfalls via showers on Tues/Wed. The output today has prolonged the cold spell aswell.

Hi TEITS I do recall last year when you predicted that the snow event would come this way and got a lot of stick for it as it was being pushed to far west hopefully we will get something as most of the time it's seems pebo, Huntingdon, st, Ives , st, Neots gets missed.

Posted

A new upbeat and positive thread for us then, sounds good, i won't go and make a cuppa and then come back to find 10 new pages of complaining.

On another note i really hope the radar is back to normal by the time the action starts.

Posted

Actually think I might come over here as well, way too many trolls in the other old Thread and Essex is East Anglia after all! tease.gif

No we don't want any riff raff.laugh.png

More than welcome mate.gathering.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

Actually think I might come over here as well, way too many trolls in the other old Thread and Essex is East Anglia after all! tease.gif

Yep no trolls in here at all....

post-9147-0-95351200-1358034043_thumb.jp

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Very Hot,Very cold.scared of thunder and lightning.

Here ps

:)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: April!

A new upbeat and positive thread for us then, sounds good, i won't go and make a cuppa and then come back to find 10 new pages of complaining.

On another note i really hope the radar is back to normal by the time the action starts.

Nice to see another person from this neck of the woods!

Hoping for a decent snowfall Monday evening if the charts come off as shown.........

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Hopefully the snowline will progress westwards tomorrow. Frankly the models seem to making a complete shambles of this entire set up, with huge movements in the short term, even the likes of gp and chio seem to be ranting in the strat thread about why the models are not showing any significant blocking haha.

Either way hopefully snow monday onwards until Thursday at least. Maybe I might wake up with a dusting tomorrow (heres to hoping :))

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SnOw and SuMmEr!!! :D

Was off line for a few hours come bk and we have been split in two lol :)

Posted

Thankfully laugh.png

I here u there saint! How are u? Haven't spoke to u since last year? Lol I'm always here when it all kicks off! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, blizzards, thunder snow, thunder and lightning, heat waves, tornadoes

Well I shall make this forum my home and stop by the other SE thread from time to time once the snow arrives. Judging by that map it looks as though we are in the best place!

Posted

I here u there saint! How are u? Haven't spoke to u since last year? Lol I'm always here when it all kicks off! biggrin.png

I'm good Angel, yourself? Same, I haven't been online since the last time it snowed I think haha!

Posted

I'm good Angel, yourself? Same, I haven't been online since the last time it snowed I think haha!

Yeah not too bad thanks! Glad to see we are thinking the same lol so u all set for Monday?

Posted

See you all in the morning! Will try to do a morning model update if I'm up early enough (might be a struggle considering it's a Sunday tomorrow lol). As has been mentioned, snow showers possible tomorrow across Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex. :)

Posted

Yeah not too bad thanks! Glad to see we are thinking the same lol so u all set for Monday?

Yep, quietly confident we'll do well, all the negativity in the SE thread distracted us from the good opportunity we have up here!

Posted

23:55pm forecast more sleety for the whole country but warned of some possible 'significant accumulations' over Eastern areas - with warning symbols slap-bang over central EA and the East Midlands.

I think we could edge it, although if you live in the cities it will be a much closer call - could be a rural v urban scenario if the dew points rise too significantly during the day/afternoon on Monday.

Posted

Nice to see another person from this neck of the woods!

Hoping for a decent snowfall Monday evening if the charts come off as shown.........

Hi Chalk S, I've been on UKww for the last 5 or 6 years but it seems to have got very quiet over there in the last couple of years, so i've come over to NW where its nice to see a few people from my area posting.

Still looking good for a few cm's for at least the first half of the weeksmile.png

Posted

Shame! You normally lurk in both if I remember rightly...though if one or two of the trolls don't quieten down I might move in here too!

Posted

Yep, quietly confident we'll do well, all the negativity in the SE thread distracted us from the good opportunity we have up here!

Totally agree there!! I think we should get a good show either that or I shall be blinded from looking at lamp posts too long!! :) it has been very negative in here recently much better this way