Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pip22

Boring News

On Sky and BBC News there is just nothing but Domestic news like the economy and the crime in the UK on and on. Why dont they have real news for change like Syria or Iran? Maybe even more coverage in Russia, US and China. I heard Russia is experiencing very cold weather. plus the PKK-cofounder just shot dead in Paris, I also heard that a missile hit Syria from Turkey this is quite serious enough for the TV screens today.

The only interesting news today is the Australian fires and the Tel Aviv explosion thats about it.

On Sky and BBC News there is just nothing but Domestic news like the economy and the crime in the UK on and on. Why dont they have real news for change like Syria or Iran? Maybe even more coverage in Russia, US and China. I heard Russia is experiencing very cold weather. plus the PKK-cofounder just shot dead in Paris, I also heard that a missile hit Syria from Turkey this is quite serious enough for the TV screens today.

The only interesting news today is the Australian fires and the Tel Aviv explosion thats about it.

Perhaps tune in to channel 160 now, class show! still watch it, Ashley with miss sharpe

Cold weather in Russia in the middle of winter...hardly news is it?