Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Summer Sun

Ski Sunday Returns to BBC 2

For all the skiing fans out there (like my self) Ski Sunday will be returning to BBC 2 and BBC HD from Sunday 13th January at 17:00

I have never understood why it only starts over half way through the ski season, the following week its Wengen then Kitzbhuel, no ski jumping which used to show between Xmas and N Year. I suppose if you have Sky Sports you get all that?

I have never understood why it only starts over half way through the ski season, the following week its Wengen then Kitzbhuel, no ski jumping which used to show between Xmas and N Year. I suppose if you have Sky Sports you get all that?

Eurosport tends to have Extensive Skiing coverage, all forms including Jumping, Cross Country, Biathlon etc. .

God I love Ski Sunday - it makes the end of the week for me!

sadly I only have terrestrial

I don't have Eurosport either.

wengen and kitzbhuel. classic skiing. good cover on the lauberhorn so hopefully no problems. by the time kitzbhuel comes along, it may be frigid !!

wengen and kitzbhuel. classic skiing. good cover on the lauberhorn so hopefully no problems. by the time kitzbhuel comes along, it may be frigid !!

Just the sound of the resorts is getting me excited!

have you got the link I posted some time ago from the Lauberhorn start?

They may also have helicopter clips into the site on the race itself. I shall go down the next week in errrrr 35 minutes!

They may also have helicopter clips into the site on the race itself. I shall go down the next week in errrrr 35 minutes!

far more sensible john. a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle.

Here it is

Lovely it is too.

By he way this weeks Ski updates will be done tomorrow morning.

This should be good, I can remember watching it a fair few years back when I was a young child. good.gif