Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul

Christmas Skin Now Online (2012!)

Time to get seasonal on the forums, the Christmas Skin (White Christmas) is now available for you to use - just select it from the skin options on the bottom left of the page smiliz19.gif

post-2-0-64383500-1355343638_thumb.png

Lovely! Thanks. Pity the weather doesn't match it!

Thanks Paul and team. Probably the closest I'll get to snow for ages, so I thought I'd wear it in here!

Hey the snowfolk are back.!! Cheers Paul & team.good.gif

♪♪ A beautiful sight, NorthNSW is happy tonight, enjoying Netweather's winter wonderland ♪♪

I especially like the little snowflakes that fall down the screen. smile.png

I didn't realise how close Christmas was until I read the countdown timer: 10 Days & 21 Hours!

• Similar Content

• By Paul
      On behalf of the whole Netweather team, just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas!
      Have a great one 
    • By Paul
      It's nearly Christmas 
      You can put the decs up on the forum by going to the bottom of the page and choosing 'merry christmas' from the theme menu:
       or 

• By Jo Farrow
      Would this be the pinnacle of the winter, a covering of white on the 25th, or do you live in an area where you'd be glad to see snow at any point this winter. 
      It turns out it is quite a complicated business defining a White Christmas, from the observations. A look at various types of frozen precipitation, including those that look like snow but aren't and out in the cold 'sleet'. https://www.netweather.tv/weather-forecasts/news/8573-wintry-showers-and-what-counts-for-white-christmas-observations 
    • By William Grimsley
      When do you think it's appropriate to start listening to Christmas songs? I started back in September for something more cheerful to listen to. Do you think this is too early or normal?
    • By Keraunic
      Well, the supermarkets and other shops have been playing Xmas songs for weeks now. Personally I detest it and I wish they (the shops) would leave off until Christmas Eve to play these songs.
      However, I do have some favourites. And I love the Coventry Carol and most of the traditional songs. And my favourite modern one is 'A Spaceman Came Travelling' by Chris De Burgh.
      So, which ones (trad' and modern) do you like? And do you like to hear them played in shops from October to January?