Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul

Christmas Skin Now Online (2012!)

Time to get seasonal on the forums, the Christmas Skin (White Christmas) is now available for you to use - just select it from the skin options on the bottom left of the page smiliz19.gif

post-2-0-64383500-1355343638_thumb.png

Lovely! Thanks. Pity the weather doesn't match it!

Thanks Paul and team. Probably the closest I'll get to snow for ages, so I thought I'd wear it in here!

Hey the snowfolk are back.!! Cheers Paul & team.good.gif

♪♪ A beautiful sight, NorthNSW is happy tonight, enjoying Netweather's winter wonderland ♪♪

I especially like the little snowflakes that fall down the screen. smile.png

I didn't realise how close Christmas was until I read the countdown timer: 10 Days & 21 Hours!

• Similar Content

• By William Grimsley
      When do you think it's appropriate to start listening to Christmas songs? I started back in September for something more cheerful to listen to. Do you think this is too early or normal?
    • By Keraunic
      Well, the supermarkets and other shops have been playing Xmas songs for weeks now. Personally I detest it and I wish they (the shops) would leave off until Christmas Eve to play these songs.
      However, I do have some favourites. And I love the Coventry Carol and most of the traditional songs. And my favourite modern one is 'A Spaceman Came Travelling' by Chris De Burgh.
      So, which ones (trad' and modern) do you like? And do you like to hear them played in shops from October to January?
    • By IanM
      It's that time of year already - just 50 days until Christmas Day and that can only mean we unleash the new, improved Santa Shaker on an unsuspecting World.

Go on give him a shake while you read the Christmas forecast updates, and see what the snow risk is for your region on the 25th.

http://www.netweather.tv/xmas

• By beatpete
      Hello
      Anyone looking for a last min xmas holiday in the heart of the scottish highlands, A bloke i contacted has a week break in a 3 bed detached hilton lodge (sleeps in ballater (nr bramear) SNOW IS FORCAST FOR THE REGION ....the accomodation is from today till the 30th dec and cost £1799 from hilton....this chap can't go and offered it to me for £250.....I'd love to go....but the wife don't fancy a 10hr car trip with the kids (probably for the best) so if anyone else fancies it PM me or email beatpete@hotmail .com and i'll give you his number.....i have stayed there before and the accomodation is truely amazing Google Hilton lodges Ballater.....Gleenshee and letch ski areas short drive for anyone looking for a snow fix
    • By Coast
      Here's a thread to send out all of your Christmas and New Year greetings for 2012 into 2013 - either to a single member, group or everyone on Netweather!