Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Summer Sun

Winter forecast not loading

I was about to say maybe it's been updated to suit the current outputs as the rest of December doesn't look like following what GP suggested.. but I doubt this is the case.

What's the point in a forecast if we can't learn from our mistakes.

Still don't expect GP to be far from the mark tbh.

It's a technical problem with the video system, it should be back up and running soon.

I was about to say maybe it's been updated to suit the current outputs as the rest of December doesn't look like following what GP suggested.. but I doubt this is the case.

What's the point in a forecast if we can't learn from our mistakes.

Still don't expect GP to be far from the mark tbh.

Apart from a reduction in the +ve anomaly to the SE of Greenland- the anomalies for Svalbard-Russia and mainland Europe look extremely alike and following NWP also suggest this, along with the temperature anomalies that look very close. I'd say he's pretty much as close as one can be.

According to my calendar it is the 11th day of 31. Why don't some folk on the model thread wait until the end of the month before making comment about whether a forecast is wrong or right?

In the short term the models have gone from Arctic/Siberian blasts to raging Atlantic and mikld SW'lys and that in only 11 days!