Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The synoptic chart for 24 October 2011

Anil Patel

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorm hail,snow,sleet and rain

Hi

Does anyone know what the weather was like on that day?

Well here is a reminder of that day. I do remember that it was quite mild in my area Wembley, London

there was some hazy sunshine with 7/8 high level clouds Cirrostratus and Cirrocumulus during the day the temperature in Northolt recorded a Max of 18c.

I have attached the synoptic chart for that day.

Hi

Does anyone know what the weather was like on that day?

Well here is a reminder of that day. I do remember that it was quite mild in my area Wembley, London

there was some hazy sunshine with 7/8 high level clouds Cirrostratus and Cirrocumulus during the day the temperature in Northolt recorded a Max of 18c.

I

post-15435-0-35138900-1351089658_thumb.g

Edited by Anil Patel

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Mild and wet here!

Posted
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France

Can't remember the weather on 24.10 2011, though it is her birthdayoops.gif but generally the last two weeks of October were merde in the south of France with quite a but of LP in the Med and on the way home at the beginning of Nov lots of the vinyards prior to reaching the Massif were flooded.

This year, it is quite different, virtually no cloud and calm with a temp of 23C inland and 20C on the coast where spent an agreeable afternoon.

Edited by mike Meehan

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

I can't even remember what it was like last week, Anil...rofl.gif

• Like 1