Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Crikey!!!

post-17085-0-47351900-1351546964_thumb.j

post-17085-0-00069300-1351546978_thumb.j

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe weather enthusiast

Amazing image came up on my facebook page.

post-15172-0-86906300-1351547100_thumb.j

Posted

Facts coming into The Weather Channel about Hurricane Sandy:

1. Sandy Hook, NJ breaks all-time high water mark set by Donna in 1960 and Dec '92 nor'easter; now at 10.11 feet and rising quickly

2. Barometric pressure in Philly now 28.39"; this breaks their all-time low pressure record of 28.43" set in March 1993 Superstorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

Problems with a rescue centre in Atlantic City according to Fox News. School on the sea front flooded.

Bloomberg channel 502 are doing a constant live feed

• Like 1

Sandy is now moving inland and taking very high wind speeds with it, latest gusts on the coasts are still just over 60mph, Buzzard's Bay is taking a battering at 74mph. Mount Washington's wind speeds are incredible at the moment currently average speeds of 92mph with gusts of 117mph. 117mph is high but still a long way off the record there which is 231mph. http://windmapper.com/NE/observations

Edited by weathermaster

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Sandy is now moving inland and taking very high wind speeds with it, latest gusts on the coasts are still just over 60mph, Buzzard's Bay is taking a battering at 74mph. Mount Washington's wind speeds are incredible at the moment currently average speeds of 92mph with gusts of 117mph. 117mph is high but still a long way off the record there which is 231mph. http://windmapper.com/NE/observations

Posted Image

is that even possible?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SNAW

these guys are making me very nervous

They are making their way out of Cape May! I have never felt such part of a hurricane or TS before as part of streaming.

I hope that those houses closer to the water were empty!

Also, they really should've known the area more before they went in to that http://forum.nwstatic.co.uk//public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.png They are turning around again

Now average speeds of just over 100mph with a gust of 134 mph. Slowly closing in on that 231 Posted Image

Edited by Sainsbo

Posted

They are making their way out of Cape May! I have never felt such part of a hurricane or TS before as part of streaming.

I hope that those houses closer to the water were empty!

Also, they really should've known the area more before they went in to that Posted Image They are turning around again

me 2. i would of thought they would have had a better understanding or knowlegde of the area. hats of to them . outstanding effort