Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ed Stone

You Don't Have To Be Mad...but It Helps: What The Conspiracists Seem To Believe...

For an appreciation of the less-enlightened side of the Web...

Something's definitely 'out there', all right! But is it the truth?

For an appreciation of the less-enlightened side of the Web...

Something's definitely 'out there', all right! But is it the truth?

Not 100% sure what that vid was all about other than the stone carving sharing the same ears as mr Obama! I'm all for alternative theories in general though

I don't know RP, there is so much information out there it's so hard..... But you really only have to look at the architecture that is still standing after thousands of years and the mass scale and precision of the work involved relates to nothing we have today.

I just find it odd that in all of the time we have been on the planet we have left it until the past few hundred years to 'jump' in our understanding to the levels we have today? how many 5 thousand year periods have there been when such understanding could have arisen?

With current day social evolution as a model all we'd need would be a fertile plain? All such areas that existed before the last inundation are now well below sea level.

The earth isn't hollow,its flat!

A barrier that stops you from falling off....rofl.gif

Yeah but one day one of them will be true and the rest will have cried 'wolf' so much no-one will take it seriously.

Which will it be though?? blum.gif

It's pixellation, Jim. But not as we know it!

Oh dear, some people have WAY too much time on their hands! I can't see any cities on the moon and that flat Earth guy needs a good slap to regain his senses.

It looks like a pair of something,but not suns..laugh.png

To be fair to the guy, military tech is generally 10 - 15 years ahead of whats in service at the present moment. They just cant afford to put it into service usually. Much the same as consumer tech.

Prince Charles at it again:http://jrsm.rsmjournals.com/content/early/2012/12/17/jrsm.2012.12k095.full.pdf+html