Holidays
Local
Radar
Pollen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AWD

Capital One Cup

Mini revenge tonight for Liverpool FC, beating West Brom 2/1 for our opening day league defeat.

Sahin joins Sterling as another new addition to the first team squad that I'm impressed with. Didn't actually see the match so can't comment on the performance, but its always nice to progress in a cup competition, no matter how minor the cup is deemed.

Youth is doing better than experience so far this year for us. Lets hope we can defend this cup this season!

Mini revenge tonight for Liverpool FC, beating West Brom 2/1 for our opening day league defeat.

Sahin joins Sterling as another new addition to the first team squad that I'm impressed with. Didn't actually see the match so can't comment on the performance, but its always nice to progress in a cup competition, no matter how minor the cup is deemed.

Youth is doing better than experience so far this year for us. Lets hope we can defend this cup this season!

Tasty tie in the next round rofl.gif

The future looks bright but i wonder why Ngoo's not getting in that team, he's been playing well in our reserves.

Tasty tie in the next round rofl.gif

Looks like Brendan will get to go to his old fortress twice this season then!

Ws impressed with the Young Manchester United defence last night, Wooton and M.Keane were very solid in defence. The future looks bright for us..

Nice game between Reading & Arsenal tonight.

That's some comeback, even by Arsenals standards.

Nice game between Reading & Arsenal tonight.

That's some comeback, even by Arsenals standards.

Incredible game and this may prove costly to Reading's confidence.

Draw for the next round:

Leeds V Chelsea

Swansea V Middlesbrough

Norwich V Aston Villa

Bradford V Arsenal

We played crap last night, Swansea deserved to win!

We played crap last night, Swansea deserved to win!

You could see it before the match started that Swansea were going to win this one. I could just feel it.

Oh well, onwards & upwards........... eventually!